• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Litpho

[Interest and Recruitment] Ars Magica 5th - GM looking for first Play by Post

Back in October I posted that I would like to run Ars Magica sometime as a PbP, but that I had cold feet and one of these days I would just have to force me to get over it. Looks like today's my lucky day :). I have been running games since 1985 but this will be my first Play by Post, so there...
  2. Litpho

For Sale [Europe] Cleaning out some of the collection

I'm cleaning out some stuff I'm no longer likely to play. Most of it is in used state, I will send pictures on request. I will only send to European destinations and I am interested in any reasonable cash offer. Spycraft 1 US Militaries Shadowforce Archer The Archer Foundation The Hand of Glory...
  3. Litpho

Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons & Dragons Online find new home

Wow, I did not see this coming. I sincerely hope the games are still profitable enough to keep the company running, although I don't doubt the pedigree and enthusiasm of the people who are going to be/keep working on LotRO. Interesting times :).
  4. Litpho

Peter Jackson interview in the Guardian

Link Well, that explains at least some of the CGI filler without story impact or tension. Still, those landscapes and scenery will influence people's visuals of Middle Earth for decades.
  5. Litpho

Ornette Coleman dead at 85

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/12/arts/music/ornette-coleman-jazz-saxophonist-dies-at-85-obituary.html What I love about Ornette Coleman is that he never stopped experimenting, never seemed content with what merely had gone before. Mr. Coleman, thank you for the music you left us. It will...
  6. Litpho

Stooges guitarist Ron Asheton found dead

http://www.nme.com/news/the-stooges/41900 Pity, he was a great guitarist who helped shape the sound of punk :(.
  7. Litpho

Name-change request

If it's not too much of an inconvenience, could you change litpho to Litpho? :).
Top Bottom