• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. F

Recommended RPGnet Sellers

Great purchase from Wulfgar22 of a nice clean sweep of four SW Solomon Kane books, including a much coveted Path of Kane. Good comms and books arrived well packed and in top condition.
  2. F

Paranoia. What do the corridors of the Alpha Complex look like?

Like the crowded human lemming tunnels of THX1138 or the cheap twisting corridors of a spaceship from an older Dr Who episode. Preferably from the Tom Baker era, Face of Evil, um......Planet of Evil, The Ark in Space.
  3. F

Nyarlathotep in D&D - was he (it?) ever given stats?

It's hidden away on my bookshelves at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that Nyarlathotep is statted up in the Labyrinth Lord/OSR book Realms of Crawling Chaos.
  4. F

I've been playing through the 4e Dungeon Delves solo and it's been pretty fun

Ah, kinda like an old wandering monster encounter table, with a terrain as a battleground? I assume you adjust the monsters according to the strength of the party?
  5. F

I've been playing through the 4e Dungeon Delves solo and it's been pretty fun

I haven't played 4e and this sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about these solo skirmish rules?
  6. F

Ptolus-like city supplements: could we list them?

For S&S D20 - Burok Torn, Hollowfaust (my favourite of the lot) , Mithril and Shelzar. All interesting city sites and all very distinct from one another. I don't think that any of them had particularly distinguished maps though.
  7. F

What are the Best RPG books to have that you have no intention of ever using?

Artesia. Good looking book with a rich, detailed setting and a rather intriguing but murky system. It is a really interesting rpg but I have never convinced anyone to play it and to be honest have given up now. I sift through it occasionally to mine bits from it for other games.
  8. F

Rogues Galleries?

I have suddenly and inexplicably feel an urge to rummage through a book of NPCs. I have read the following: AD&D 1st ed Rogues Gallery - from what I remember, just long lists of stats Basic D&D - Shady Dragon Inn - stats backed up with a few lines on personality & history AD&D 2nd ed Complete...
  9. F

Recommend me a great dungeon!

Another +1 for Stonehell and Eyes of the Stone Thief as well. Just chop off the levels or parts you want from them to use.
  10. F

classic and exciting or unusual ways to start a new party meeting

A bit corny I know but I've sometimes liked starting a group getting to know each other in a Dirty Dozen introduction. The players create their characters, add a bit of backstory and pass their character sheets to me. Like the film, they are sentenced prisoners. As the authorities I throw in...
  11. F

What was the first non D&D system you owned?

I think it was Runequest for me. There was another group who played it and I was curious about it but never indulged in it at the time. Later on I checked it out, bought a few books at first and found it to be an interesting and refreshing alternative to D&D. Still don't like the ducks...
  12. F

[4e] Conquest of Nerath Map without the test

Ah!, makes me wanna drag the CoN board game out from underneath the bed to include it in a gaming session!
  13. F

Favorite sci-fi RPGs

Hi Doc, It disappeared from DTRPG when the license expired. It still shows up on ebay and Amazon for about £75+ Happy Hunting!
  14. F

Favorite sci-fi RPGs

I can throw some love at SBA as well! I really like SWN, Traveller and Mindjammer but for sheer loopy fun anything goes super happy fun time gameplay, I'd probably hit the mighty and rather heavy tome of SBA.
  15. F

For those with large game collections - what would you keep if you had to seriously downsize?

If I was forced to downsize, I would keep the ones I can't get on DTRPG, like my various Elric/Stormbringer books. Though, it'll never happen. They'll have to prise my rpg books away from my cold dead hands.
  16. F

[Dungeon Crawl Classics] do you own the funky dice?

Yep. Have several sets of Zocchi dice. Including a few tubes of the DCC ones with their characters on them. No re-rolls for me plus I just like funky dice.......
  17. F

What setting for the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG?

Yep, we pretty much do this too. Have also used some Crawl Classics Punjar fluff/material in our campaign, which I think was originally of 4e origin. I think Punjar is mentioned in a few of the DCC system adventures, and that is what led us to check it out. The Chained Coffin DCC box set &...
  18. F

Good resource for online play. These 16,016 BBC Sound Effects are made available by the BBC

Takes me back to the days when I used BBC sci-fi and horror sound effects I had on cassettes for rpg sessions.
  19. F

In need of Food-themed Monsters

Instead of chromatic dragons, fruit flavoured dragons!
Top Bottom