• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. N

[LTTP] [WIW] Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (The live-action series)

Posted with permission from ShadowJack: ...and Rei isn't happy with us! (Thanks, Shadowjack) As previously indicated, this is my third dive into an iteration of the Dark Kingdom storyline - and this time I'm going in nearly blind... ...nearly blind, I've seen episode 1 (which kind of...
  2. N

🎨 Creative It's my bithday - 101 petty abuses of a parachronic conveyer

As seen in GURPS Infinite Worlds a parachronic conveyer is a minivan sized vehicle that can hop between alterative universes. When not using it to aquire cures for incurable diseases, etc. what petty use can you lot come up with for it? Thanks! (in advance)
  3. N

[WIreR] E. E. Smith's Lensman series - Comentary, Discussion and a hypothetical modern adaption.

I've been wanting to do this one for a while, and now I've finally gotten round to it. These are the classic space opera tales of a Galactic war, written in the middle of the 20th century. Expect the phrase 'Starkly Astounding' (or variants) to show up a lot. I originally read Dr. Smith's...
  4. N

[VLTTP] Sailor Moon

Having watched the more recent Symphogear (only season 1 so far), and not quite so recent Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (first 3 seasons), and having found Shadowjack's WIW threads (via his Nanoha thread), I decided to watch this (I think it was the 'teen superheros defeat a baddie by RUNNING HIM...
  5. N

[ME] [Rumour] Raw raw, fight the power!

Ok, while randomly brousing, I found this youtube vid: https://youtu.be/RkNHYnqHT3c?t=89 I've (hopefully) set it to start at the relevant bit Ok, maybe not, relevant bit starts at 1:27 Can anyone confirm this rumour? The original ending for the Mass Effect series included the fact that organic...
  6. N

They Live - alternative interpretation

An idea that occurred to me during a conversation in my last game session: In the movie The Live, what is the sunglasses don't show the world as it really is, instead they were a prototype 'real life ad-blocker' with a couple of "minor" flaws. :D They occasionally glitch when viewing people...
  7. N

[Exalted] Custom Sidereal Overdrive Charms

Hopefully to fill a gap until we get official ones, they've been through some feedback on the WW forums, but further input is always welcome. A suggested alternative prerequisite would be 'two Martial Arts Form-type Charms' OK, not OK, hideously broken? :confused:
Top Bottom