• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Hunter

Disney+

Okay, close enough. :)
  2. Hunter

Disney+

"One of these things Is not like the others..." ;)
  3. Hunter

Sony and Disney Stop Sharing Spider-Man

Yeah, her big beef with the Marvel/Disney folks is that they "commodotized" (is that even a word?) her father's work and didn't "reach out to her" after her father's death. So... she's pissed off that they made her father a very, very rich man and didn't offer her a similarly lucrative...
  4. Hunter

The Last of The GoT Hot takes: Lindsay Ellis video part 2

If Martin has even the slightest nodule of brain in his head, he should either have Tyrion turn back without ever meeting Dany, or have hm make his big pitch to Dany and she turns him down flat, "My duty is here". Just write Dany out of the story completely (maybe have a reference now and then...
  5. Hunter

Disney Cancels Original Films, Orders More Reboots from Fox

In this case, it wasn't a case of Disney execs acting childish, they are making very hard-nosed and sensible moves to get an acquisition who's products failed so hard they forced the parent company to take a write-down, back on it's financial feet. "Cancel everything approved by the guy I...
  6. Hunter

Google flagging RPG.Net as a suspicious site again

I am getting the same thing on my Samsung cell phone through their proprietary browser.
  7. Hunter

Disney's Descendant's 3

One of my favorite bits in the first movie was when Mal credited Evie with designing her dress, and the Evil Queen watching this on TV just beams with pride.
  8. Hunter

Disney Cancels Original Films, Orders More Reboots from Fox

Not to mention, "Concentrate our efforts on sure fire moneymakers" is a well-trodden path towards getting a studio back on sound financial footing.
  9. Hunter

Disney all-in on Star Wars a mistake?

They had a good practice run for that from the "THE LAST JEDI was in reality a catastrophic flop" bullshit. It will be interesting to see how well the Florida park does with GALAXY'S EDGE. They have the advantage of seeing the mistakes the California park made, so they can potentially do...
  10. Hunter

[Movies] The 2019 Box Office Report

To wit:
  11. Hunter

HOBBS AND SHAW a late summer hit: I'd say that in about a week or two we should summer movie box office wrap-ups starting to pop up around the internet. (Spoiler alert: BIG WINNER: DISNEY ;) ).
  12. Hunter

Disney's Descendant's 3

Actually it's a dystopian society where a wealthy and highly militarized ruling class sends their enemies to filthy inhumane gulags as a means of maintaining a rigid caste system. ;)
  13. Hunter

Disney all-in on Star Wars a mistake?

A point in favor of "Disney going all in on Star Wars a mistake"... Interesting that he suggests it was jacking up the price of tickets that contributed to the decline in attendance. Anecdote not data and all, but I've talked to a lot of people who said that the main reason they got put off...
  14. Hunter

Criticism that misses the point

Except for amnesia. Which could be cured by getting klonked on the head again.
  15. Hunter

This is somewhat topic adjacent... 20 years ago, two movies proved you could have hits in August. They also transformed horror movies.
  16. Hunter

Criticism that misses the point

And six years before that in DARK SHADOWS. I re-read that review a couple of days ago, and it was as nutball and misandrist as you remembered it, but, in light of what we now know about Joss Whedon, this part hit home:
  17. Hunter

And a bunch of other films joined the $1 billion club as well! (Spoiler: Except for FFH, they were all Disney...)
  18. Hunter

The Black Widow excitement thread

Plus, 4. Constantly putting her to the back of the line for her own movie for almost an entire decade and then, when it looks like her fans will finally get to see their fave character carry a movie trilogy of her own, only to say the movie doesn't matter because the main character is dead is a...
  19. Hunter

Thor: Love and Thunder excitement thread

Fans kept saying they wanted Darcy back... ;)
  20. Hunter

The Black Widow excitement thread

Put me down for all this, plus I want to see Natasha get out of the freaking Soul Stone and do more movies or TV shows!
Top Bottom