• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. heruca

Permanent price drops for many Battlegrounds Games products

I've lowered the price of all Battlegrounds virtual tabletop licenses (this includes both BRPG and BGE), and many Artpacks and Game Conversions by $1 or $2. These are permanent price drops.
  2. heruca

*Kickstarter* More fantasy mapping content for MapForge

The MapForge software (which runs on Mac & Windows) was designed to create customized tactical-scale battlemaps for RPGs, and is already supported by an impressive 80+ mapping content Add-Ons (12 of which are free!) covering all major game genres. Maps produced with the software can either be...
  3. heruca

Great news for GMs who want to make their own battlemaps: The CSUAC is coming to MapForge!

The CSUAC (aka Cecil Solomon's User Art Collection) is a vast image library of over 5000 mapping symbols (PNGs) culled from the Dundjinni User Forums and organized into logical categories (called Baselines), which provide royalty-free artwork for cartographers to use in creating maps (generally...
  4. heruca

*Kickstarter* A "software + mapping content" combo to create gorgeous hex maps for tabletop RPGs

GMs looking to quickly and easily create beautiful area or regional-scale hex maps should check out this Kickstarter campaign (just click on the image below). The software runs on Windows and Mac OS X (not on mobile devices). It's already developed and available; the crowdfunding campaign is...
  5. heruca

[Kickstarter] Developing mapping content for sci-fi battlemaps

When it comes to map-making software and mapping assets for pen-and-paper RPGs, the sci-fi genre usually gets short shrift. GMs of sci-fi RPGs like Starfinder, Star Wars RPG, Traveller, Shadowrun, Stars without Number, Numenera, and other sci-fi game systems need and deserve a good set of tools...
  6. heruca

Two MORE new content Add-Ons for MapForge mapping software

Two new mapping content Add-Ons for MapForge have just been released. One for Modern-Day GMs: And one for fantasy GMs: Click on each image to learn more about each product.
  7. heruca

Two new content Add-Ons for MapForge mapping software

Two new content Add-Ons for MapForge have just been released. Dungeon Elements VI Dungeon Elements VII With these latest two additions, the entire Dungeon Arts product line is now available for MapForge.
  8. heruca

Price drop of Battlegrounds virtual tabletop software

This is not a sale, but rather a permanent price drop.
  9. heruca

Battlemap creation solution for sci-fi RPGs (Starfinder, Star Wars, Traveller, etc.)

9 new sci-fi themed content Add-Ons from PWork Wargames have just been released for MapForge (battlemap creation software for RPGs). Use these Add-Ons to create tactical-scale battlemaps of spacestations, bases, or even large starships. Each set focuses on a particular theme or segment, such...
  10. heruca

*Kickstarter* New mapping content Add-Ons being developed for MapForge

Thanks to a hugely successful Kickstarter last year, I developed the MapForge software (Mac & Windows) for creating tactical-scale battlemaps for RPGs, along with an impressive 50 mapping content Add-Ons (10 of which are free!). However, even with 50 Add-Ons, some gaming genres were sorely...
  11. heruca

*Web Site* GMs: Interested in new mapping software specifically geared for making battlemaps?

Please check out my website and see if my new app (for Mac and Windows) is what you need to wow your players. You'll be able to make maps in minutes, not hours (but your players might think you spent days on them). Due for release in February or March 2018. Only available for pre-order for 4...
  12. heruca

[Indiegogo] MapForge battlemap creation software for RPGs

Hi, folks. I am creating cross-platform map-making software (for Windows and macOS), suitable for creating both print-resolution maps and lower-resolution maps suitable for use with virtual tabletop software. It's called MapForge, and it will be sort of a spiritual successor to Dundjinni, but...
  13. heruca

Trying to gauge interest in new battlemap-making software

Hi folks. I am going to be creating cross-platform map-making software (for Windows and macOS), suitable for creating both print-resolution maps and lower-res maps suitable for use with virtual tabletop software. The program will be sort of a spiritual successor to Dundjinni, but with a greater...
  14. heruca

[Kickstarter] Battlegrounds Ultimate next-gen virtual tabletop software

For anyone looking for a replacement for (or complement to) ZunTzu or Vassal, this should be of interest. The goal of this Kickstarter campaign is to fund the development of the next generation of Battlegrounds virtual tabletop software, which will be called "Battlegrounds Ultimate" (aka...
  15. heruca

[Kickstarter] Battlegrounds Ultimate next-gen virtual tabletop software

The goal of this Kickstarter campaign is to fund the development of the next generation of Battlegrounds virtual tabletop software, which will be called "Battlegrounds Ultimate" (aka BGU). This "new" virtual tabletop isn't starting from scratch. It builds upon the ten years of development that...
  16. heruca

Looking for Flash developers

Battlegrounds Games is looking for help from experienced Adobe Flash developers, to assist in the creation of add-on applications (SWF files) that will run within BRPG and BGE virtual tabletop software. If you are qualified and this sounds like something that may interest you, please email me...
  17. heruca

Guide to Choosing a Virtual Tabletop

With so many virtual tabletop programs to choose from, it can be difficult to find the one that is right for you and your gaming group. This guide should help. Guide to Choosing a VT (5-page PDF, 80 KB) To comment on the guide, please post here (forum registration not required).
  18. heruca

Battlegrounds Games: The Year in Review

(for those who don't know, "Battlegrounds: RPG Edition" (aka BRPG) is cross-platform virtual tabletop software which can be used to play RPGs, boardgames, and wargames online or offline) Let's recap the last 12 months: • In July 2009, I released BRPG v1.4h and BRPG v1.4i, 2 commercial Game...
  19. heruca

"Free Use" Promo for BRPG (virtual tabletop software)

Battlegrounds: RPG Edition will be free for anyone to use from October 22nd until October 27th, 2009, and then again from November 6th until November 8th, 2009 (in support of FUMcon). Anyone with the free BRPG Demo or with a BRPG Player Client will get temporarily upgraded to a full GM Client...
Top Bottom