• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. J

Diana Jones Award 2019 shortlist announced

From another long and eclectic collection of nominees, the secretive committee of the Diana Jones Award has distilled a shortlist of four contenders that it believes best exemplified ‘excellence’ in the field of gaming in 2018. The Diana Jones committee is proud to announce that the shortlist...
  2. J

Diana Jones Award 2018 shortlist announced

The Diana Jones Award committee has announced its 2018 shortlist. It is: * The 200 Word RPG Challenge, a competition organised by David Schirduan and Marshall Miller * The Actual Play movement * Analog Game Studies, a journal edited by Aaron Trammell, Evan Torner, Shelley Jones and Emma Leigh...
  3. J

Diana Jones Award 2014 shortlist announced

SHORTLIST FOR 2014 DIANA JONES AWARD ANNOUNCED Two publishers, a hobby game, a family game and an RPG vie for hobby-gaming's most exclusive trophy From a long and extremely diverse long-list of nominees, the secretive committee of the Diana Jones Award has distilled a shortlist of five items...
  4. J

Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming—2013 shortlist announced

Condensed highlights: Dog Eat Dog, an RPG by Liam Burke, together with the Asocena supplement Published by Liwanag Press ‘Dog Eat Dog is a game about colonialism that skilfully brings issues of violence and assimilation to the fore. A lightweight economy forces the native players to...
  5. J

Diana Jones Award 2012 shortlist announced

SHORTLIST FOR 2012 DIANA JONES AWARD ANNOUNCED The committee of the Diana Jones Award has announced the shortlist for its 2012 award. The list contains five candidates that in the opinion of the committee exemplify the very best that hobby-gaming produced in 2011. In alphabetical order, they...
  6. J

[Competition] Vote for my pocket game

Here in the UK chocolate-maker Cadbury has been running a competition for what it calls 'pocket games'--games that literally fit in your pocket. The shortlist was announced last week and my entry, Flick Racer, is on it. The next part of the competition is a public vote, and I desperately need...
  7. J

Dragon Warriors supplement: writers wanted

Magnum Opus Press has issued an open Call for Submissions for its forthcoming book 'Friends or Foes', a collection of interesting NPCs for the Dragon Warriors fantasy RPG. Anyone is welcome to submit: you don't need previous publication credits or a track record in the industry. It's a genuine...
  8. J

[The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchausen / Dragon Warriors] ‘DRAGON WARRIORS’ and 'BARON MUNCHAUSEN' RPGs will be Flaming Cobra titles

[The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchausen / Dragon Warriors] ‘DRAGON WARRIORS’ and 'BARON MUNCHAUSEN' RPGs will be Flaming Cobra titles Magnum Opus Press is proud to announce that it has signed contracts with Mongoose Publishing Ltd to release new editions of the renowned classic RPGs...
  9. J

[Industry News / Pendragon] 2007 Diana Jones Award goes to ‘Great Pendragon Campaign’

<b>Industry Legend Wins Award 'For Excellence in Gaming'</b><br> <br> The 2007 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming has been given to <i>The Great Pendragon Campaign</i> a RPG campaign book by Greg Stafford, published by White Wolf. The winner was announced at a ceremony packed with games...
  10. J

Diana Jones Award 2006 shortlist announced

12th May 2006 For immediate release SHORTLIST FOR 2006 DIANA JONES AWARD ANNOUNCED An RPG, a board-game, a TCG, an ARG, a contest and a charity vie for hobby-gaming's most exclusive trophy London: The committee of the Diana Jones Award has released the shortlist for its 2006...
  11. J

Rarities on eBay - First Quest album, Petal Throne boxed set and much more

Hi. I've put some of the more interesting dregs of my games collection on eBay, and am now dragging myself around the internet hawking it like a sorry street-peddler on a rainy Saturday afternoon in February. Items of particular oddity/rarity include: * The TSR 'First Quest' double-album from...
  12. J

[eBay] Delta Green, rare Warhammer FRP items, more

I'm selling off some of the choicer items from my games collection right now, including three Delta Green books, some rare Warhammer FRP items (Empire in Flames, leatherbound Realms of Sorcery) and a bunch of other stuff on eBay. The URL for all the auctions is...
  13. J

Diana Jones Award nominations close 1st June

Nominations for the fourth annual Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming will close on 1st June 2004. Established in 2000, the Diana Jones Award is designed to reward any combination of achievement, innovation, and other factors that have benefited or advanced the games hobby and industry...
  14. J

Diana Jones Award nominations close 1st June

Nominations for the fourth annual Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming will close on 1st June 2004. Established in 2000, the Diana Jones Award is designed to reward any combination of achievement, innovation, and other factors that have benefited or advanced the games hobby and industry...
Top Bottom