• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. RainbowSparkle91

IC Poisoned Honey: A Requiem for the Gods Sidequest

Madeline hadn't planned on saying anything about the end of the world unless needed... but as the ground quakes so and she feels a need to brace herself against a wall, not to mention the question of the woman... she nods sadly. "Each of us in our little group here are from worlds that ended...
  2. RainbowSparkle91

Undertale: Three Worlds [IC & OOC]

"All we know for certain is that when Prince Asriel bonded with Chara's soul and went up to the surface, the barrier vanished, there were no humans anywhere, and Chara had turned into a goat monster like her brother." Kayin says at Undyne's words. "Though this Frisk sounds like an awesome...
  3. RainbowSparkle91

"Well, we did base the anime we've made on what we found left behind by the humans." Kayin says as he hums a bit, unsure why seeing anime from the surface would make Undyne leave Alphys. Probably more to it, but it wasn't exactly his business. "It's a theory that all the Monsters who just...
  4. RainbowSparkle91

Kayin nodded, adding "Not that I'm aware of at least. And heh, you won't hear too much argument from me on that." He stuck close and hummed a bit as he said "I think you'd like some of the stuff the Mettaton in my world's come up with. I think there's an even an anime involving a robot Princess."
  5. RainbowSparkle91

IC Requiem for the Gods re-continued

Listening to both intently and studying their songs intently, but especially Mary's, Madeline frowns a bit as those thoughts pop up. Yes, that was indeed problem, the fact that sure, it might sound better to Madeline, but would that change leave Mary as still Mary? Pondering it for a moment...
  6. RainbowSparkle91

Madeline continues to hum as she meditates, sifting through the various soul songs she can pick up as far as she can. Once she reaches a point where they all begin to blend into what she decides to label background noise, she returns her focus to that of the apartment, trying to feel out the...
  7. RainbowSparkle91

Learning a bit more about the situation of things in this world was certainly nice, and hearing about Frisk certainly made him want to meet him. "Well, very different. For a start, it's about a hundred years ahead of things... and well, there aren't any humans. There's all kinds of theories...
  8. RainbowSparkle91

OOC [SW] Requiem for the Gods RP (continued)

yup, but the door might have been open. It's not a big deal either way to me at least.
  9. RainbowSparkle91

Madeline just sticks her tongue out at him and giggles a bit before returning to her meditation attempt. Madeline is going to try and spend the evening working on her meditating and trying to feel out her new powers a bit. One thing she'd like to try and do is to see if she can in fact try to...
  10. RainbowSparkle91

IC Poisoned Honey: A Requiem for the Gods Sidequest

Madeline finishes her song, wondering if they should tell them about the approaching end of the world or not. Instead, she says "The boy mentioned that he knew someone who might know a secret way into the city. Do you know anything about that?"
  11. RainbowSparkle91

Kayin nodded at that, smirking a bit at Aaron being so excited about what had happened. Even though the croc had tried to eat him. "Sounds like a plan." Kayin says as he moves to walk besides Undyne. He keeps an eye on the croc, wondering just where it came from.
  12. RainbowSparkle91

"Great! We can figure out when and who to have do the photo's later, unless you want us to try just using our datapads." Madeline says with a smile before closing her eyes again, humming a tune as she tries to meditate and feel about and around the apartments.
  13. RainbowSparkle91

"I think I'd make for a poor spy to be honest." Kayin says with a bit of a laugh, though he adds, "Sans mentioned her, and if shes anything like the Alphys who works with Sans and Gaster in my world, it'd certainly be a good idea to speak with her." He glances back to the Croc. "Whatcha gonna...
  14. RainbowSparkle91

"Nothing like that unless you wanted to~" Madeline purrs as she opens an eye and smiles sensually at her lover, noticing a slight blush on her cheeks. "I was thinking perhaps something involving cute swim suits or something slightly revealing for me and something that you'd be more comfortable...
  15. RainbowSparkle91

Even as Kayin feels her checking him, he nods. "Yes. I, and likely they, are from another... existence, timeline, world, take your pick. One where the barrier's been broken for over a hundred years and Monsters and a big handful of refugees from an alien planet are all that's top side. I'm from...
  16. RainbowSparkle91

Madeline stretches, then heads off to take a quick shower. After that, she double checks the time and date for that event the owners of IceFire records were going to be holding, wanting to make sure she nor Seiran misses it. She wants to talk to them together and try and learn anything she might...
  17. RainbowSparkle91

"Yes and no, as I said, it's a long story." Kayin said even as his hand twitched just a bit in the crushing grip of Undyne. He looks to the Croc as well, nodding as he said "Yeah, I tried to CHECK it, but it didn't tell me anything. There was a frog closer to the border of Snowdin I couldn't...
  18. RainbowSparkle91

Wincing a bit as he finds the pain regaining some of his focus... but glad that for the moment the chains are holding it in place, Kayin moves to stand beside Undyne as he says "Kayin, Kayin Dreemurr. And I'm from... top side. It's a long story, Sans already knows some of it." Rubbing at his...
  19. RainbowSparkle91

Gasping in pain as he's slammed into some piling, it takes Kayin a moment to recover. His shoulder ached now as he turned his attention back to the ongoing melee as he got a better glimpse of Undyne as she fought the giant croc. Makes me wish I was better at healing magic Kayin thought to...
  20. RainbowSparkle91

Kayin recognizes the figure, at least partially, based if nothing else on the bellow she lets out. As the figure collides with the croc and begins to try and squeeze at the thing, Kayin feels some of the stress fading... that is until he sees that their tumbling towards him, causing him to yelp...
Top Bottom