• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Spook

(Anime) Cop Craft like lethal weapon but with a sword elf

This is a story about a hard bitten co and his little girl sword elf partner from another world. Together, they fight crime! The guy in the suit is Kei Matobo, apparently a Japanese American and naval veteran of the Isekai war. The elf girl is... well I'll let her explain that, So yeah...
  2. Spook

eBay V5 Camarilla, Anarch

Camarilla and Anarch for v5 up separately on the ebays. Both are new, still in wrap. Camarilla Anarch
  3. Spook

Delta Green meta questions

Long time Delta Green fan here. I have a few questions where the answer has escaped me, and I was hoping the collective knowledge if RPGNET could help. 1. I swear I read that the traveller from the first delta green adventure was from somewhere, but for the life of me I can't remember where...
  4. Spook

DriveThruRPG Species Codex: Cawshawni White Star compatable now on sale

A new alien species has hatched into White Star: White Box Science Fiction Roleplaying! Looking for a unique, non-humanoid alien race to play? Well, look no further! The Species Codex: Cawshawni introduces a plucky, ingenious, and robust species of lizard birds to White Star. This 26-page...
  5. Spook

eBay Tenra, WHFRP 3E, Geist etc.

Just some stuff I have up on the ebays Tenra Bansho Zero Exalted: Dreams of the First Age Geist: the Sin Eaters Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3E plus extras D&D 4e Monster Manual 2 I do have some more things up too, so check my other auctions.
  6. Spook

Looking for art of planets

Have need of some simple line art for about 5 planets in an OSR scifi game, but blew the art budget on pictures of the alien classes. I can offer an art credit and a pdf copy of the finished product. If interested email me at Spook359 at gmail dot com
  7. Spook

eBay 40K Eldar Harlequins

Hi Bazaar, I've got some Eldar Harlequins from the Death Masque box set up on Ebay. Harlequins x12 Harlequin Skyweavers x2 Death Jester Harlequin Voidweaver
  8. Spook

Cyberpunk games: List'em!

I'm on a bit of a Cyberpunk kick since I discovered I could buy PoD copies of Cyberpunk 2020 from R. Talsorian, and I want to expand my collection of RPG in the genre. So tell me what else is out there, what's good, what's bad, and what the must have supplements are.
  9. Spook

Trade 40K Death Masque Harlequins

I recently purchased the Death Masque box set and am looking to trade away my harlequins for another set of the Deathwatch kits. I have - 1 Eldrad Ulthran - 12 Harlequin Players - 1 Death Jester - 1 Voidweaver - 2 Skyweavers - 1 Harlequin Transfer Sheet And want to trade for - 1 Watch...
  10. Spook

So, I guess Cloverfield 2 is a thing

http://www.bloodywhisper.com/cloverfield-2-trailer-is-officially-here/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guGBUaxtwxE I hadn't even head anything about this from anywhere. It certainly seems to imply some serious shit has gone down.
  11. Spook

Imperial Knights

Hey OGO, What's the difference between the Knight Warden and the regular ole' Imperial Knight? The GW site just gives a little bit of fluff, so I thought I'd go and ask the knowledgeable people here.
  12. Spook

(40k) looking for lady Tech-Priests

My Cult Mechanicus is going to be pretty Kastelan heavy but I don't want to use the same damn model for every Datasmith I'm going to field. Are there any companies out there that make models similar enough to tech priests that they can be converted into Datasmiths fairly easily. I'd rather...
  13. Spook

eBay Mage the Awakening Tarot (new in shrinkwrap)

Just put my extra copy of the Mage the Awakening Tarot up on the ebay. Check it out here,
  14. Spook

eBay 2nd edition warhammer army books, sharn, and the Warhammer Monster Manual

hey RPGnet, just thought I'd toss a few links to my current ebay auctions up. Warcraft Manual of Monsters Sharn: City of Towers Lizardmen Orcs & Goblins Dogs of War The Empire Dwarfs High Elves
  15. Spook

Best english translations of classic Chinese literature

Hey other media, I'm on kind of a classical chinese mood for some reason and was hoping the i could get recommendations on a few pieces of chinese literature. The three i am mainly interested in are: Three Kingdoms Outlaws of the Water Margin Journey to the West I would also be happy to hear...
  16. Spook

EA [maybe] cancels franchise after Dead Space 3 flopped

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-05-ea-cans-dead-space-series-following-poor-sales-of-dead-space-3-report Haha, oh wow. First RE6 met with mixed reviews, and now Dead Space 3 flops. I really hope the folks in charge take this as a sign that people don't want their horror games...
  17. Spook

Dead Space 3 demo impressions

I got to play the demo over the weekend, finishing it in both single player and co-op One thing I noticed was that the building don't seem to have the normal AR interface, looking over what is included in the mega-limited edition It seems this is because the structures are maybe a few hundred...
  18. Spook

Getting L5R, what would be a good 2nd book?

Alright guys, I have it on good authority that I'm getting the the L5R corebook for the holidays this year. TO be honest I'm pretty excited about it. L5R has been on my to-get list for a while now, but was always a lesser priority then the Warhammer 40K rpg's for me. A quick look at the AEG site...
  19. Spook

Can't remember this D20/OGL game

Way back when I remember hearing about a D20/OGL fantasy game that was coming out soon (like 2003-06ish i think). The thing that supposedly set this particular game apart from the rest of the D20 glut was that all (or a majority) of the art was being done by one of the fancy Warhammer artists...
  20. Spook

the patch for the 360 Silent Hill HD collection is officially cancelled.

http://cassieshouseofhorror.blogspot.com/2012/08/xbox360-owners-wont-be-getting-patch.html yeah, way to go Konami, I guess it isn't too out of character to expect Konami to drop the ball like this. Definitely time to add them to the list of publishers I will not buy new games from.
Top Bottom