• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Tardigrade

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

Going through most moves I could see as an intended advantage for the character. Going through final smashes as well makes it seem like some weird sort of priority error.
  2. Tardigrade

Apple Arcade: new game subscription service

At their most recent media event, Apple announced a new upcoming service: Apple Arcade. For a quick summary, see Macrumors' "What We Know" page. The short version: $4.99 per month for access to a library of 100 or so games playable on iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs and Macs, including cross-device...
  3. Tardigrade

[Epic Game Store]Why prototype00 is going to be a bit more shy with his Kickstarter £.

I'd heard that, which is why I wonder if it'll be different for previously-EGS-exclusive games. Will there be brief spike from folks avoiding EGS, when a game is finally launched on Steam? If sales after the exclusivity period expire are lackluster, will that encourage (or require) indie...
  4. Tardigrade

[Epic Game Store]Why prototype00 is going to be a bit more shy with his Kickstarter £.

When the EGS exclusivity deals start expiring next year, I wonder how many of the exclusive games will get listed at Steam or elsewhere, and how their sales will compare. On a side note, I'm always amused when people tout EGS's split in favor of developers. I mean, itch.io is right there, and...
  5. Tardigrade

Battlebots 2019

I'd say this is do or die for Bronco, but I think they've passed that point.
  6. Tardigrade

Pohl and Kornbluth's The Space Merchants: Don Draper Conquers Venus

The sequel features a different protagonist. It covers some of the same ground, but from a different perspective, and it's worth reading if you liked the first one. Reading it was the first time I heard of the Uighurs (whose fate in that book is probably better than their current situation).
  7. Tardigrade

Are there any miniatures games without dice (or other randomizers)?

I seem to recall discussing the game with him on this board here, but I can't find that thread now. Here's an old thread in which he checks for interest in the game, and a brief review of the game. For what it's worth, I think the minis look fine. It was more the rules complaints that caught my...
  8. Tardigrade

Are there any miniatures games without dice (or other randomizers)?

Wehrmacht is a small-squad game of combat between giant robots, and uses no randomizers. Unlike Cobalt-1 (for which I found a scathing review), players make secret choices only once per round, when choosing the operating mode for each mech (e.g. offensive, defensive, balanced, etc.). Attacks...
  9. Tardigrade

[Granblue Fantasy] General Discussion Thread

Thanks. I think I did that. (Did conversations replace private messages, with the move to XenForo?)
  10. Tardigrade

Thanks for the pointer. It seems Final Warrior hasn't signed on here since March of last year. Is there anyone else who can send me an invite? I did find the wiki early on, but thank you for the link. I did a few of the important side stories for the wind grid, but I'd overlooked the...
  11. Tardigrade

Control - Telekinesis and Mysterious Janitor Simulator 2019

I'll bet they update automatically as soon as the gun allows itself to be picked up by its new wielder. Nobody ever sees it happen, and nobody knows how it happens.
  12. Tardigrade

Control - Telekinesis and Mysterious Janitor Simulator 2019

I'd been aware of this thanks to RockPaperShotgun, but hadn't watched any videos. Having done that now, I am so down for this. Fortunately for me it's getting a PS4 release. Anybody else get a vague Blame! vibe from some of the interiors?
  13. Tardigrade

I started playing a couple weeks ago. I've reached rank 51 and cleared mission 54 of the main quest. I have an okay party and grid for wind, but I don't think I'm even at the point where starting to farm for a standard grid makes sense. Mostly I'm going through the main quest, and going through...
  14. Tardigrade

Ishkur has, at long last, updated the Guide to Electronic Music

Read and hear its magnificence. A clear timeline at the top. Genres grouped in a cladistic tree, with splits shown in time. Dozens of sample tracks *per year* for each genre. Not just a paragraph describing each genre but an essay, some including Ishkur's own mixes (see Chicago House). Click...
  15. Tardigrade

Holy cow, that's magnificent. I hope the devs are brave enough to either leave Saitama out of multiplayer entirely, or make him just as powerful in that mode. "You want to pick Saitama? Fine, punch me, fight's over. Want to have a real contest now?"
  16. Tardigrade

Basara! Okay, still want Genan, but he's my second choice. Genjuro is obvious for season 2. Could anybody make out the third and fourth in the season 2 teaser image?
  17. Tardigrade

Holy cow, that was great. Thanks so much for posting. Three things: 1) UNIST is a highly technical fighter 2) I am a scrub* 3) I don't like anime vampires And with all those things, I've still been thinking about getting UNIST, just for PVE shenanigans, because I like the character design so...
  18. Tardigrade

Battlebots 2019

Did Axe Backwards' team volunteer to be obliterated? I've never been impressed with that bot's performance, and even though its maneuverability isn't great it still should have been able to get around to the sides of Deep Six, which had serious problems turning.
  19. Tardigrade

Battlebots 2019

No freaking kidding. That victory was earned.
  20. Tardigrade

Malifaux - Why should I be paying attention?

Some of the factions seem to lean pretty far into fantasy (Arcanists) or sci-fi (Guild). I get sort of a Deadlands vibe from some of them.
Top Bottom