• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. S

IC The Great Castlemourn Campaign

The dark forest makes Cerra's mood dark as well and she finds herself more selfish and more biting in her treatment of others then normal for her, imperious, self. With a start Cerra draws her cloak about herself and utters the words to a spell. With a rushing sound a shield of fire erupts...
  2. S

Cerra likewise has no objections to not being eaten by the trees. As the ride away she takes one last look toward the priestess and shudders, glad that Larlesse didn't have that in mind for her.
  3. S

OOC The Great Castlemourn Campaign

Oh, I didn't think there was anything to say. Sorry. Let's flee!
  4. S

Cerra struggles uselessly against the grasping vines as yet another takes hold of her. Damage from round 1: Ouch, Cerra takes one hit for 5 and another for 3. 8 Total. so she is at 14/22. I think the ones holding cerra don't get to defend since they are focused on her. I am not sure if the...
  5. S

Cerra yelps in surprise and nimbly escapes the first vine only to stumble over another and be caught by two more. Dex 16 is better than dagger 3 +10 for defensive. She splits it 4 ways. Rolls #1: Crit vs plant fail #2: Fail vs plant success #3: double fail #4: fail vs plant crit
  6. S

She is disappointed at the reaction, she hoped to incite the woman to make an outburst that she could retaliate against. But alas... Cerra takes a long look at the menacing forest before them. "We have already come a fortnight, there is no turning back now."
  7. S

"The Orlsgate way will take us until winter to arrive, we have lost too much time already due to that woman," Cerra nearly spits, refusing to say her name. "Anath's Rock it must be, let your swords shield us from the dangers of Mistcloak." When the moment arrives, and they are mounted and...
  8. S

Week 4: Success. Still no crits.
  9. S

Week 1: Success Week 2: Success Week 3: Success. No crits
  10. S

Its a 1/wk roll, If I succeed Gabranb gets his healing rate in hp back, if I crit he gets double. If I fail he still gets that but also loses 1d6, but luckily I can't do that. Cerra has Chirurgery 21 though so crit on 19-20. Should I roll now?
  11. S

Right. He nearly died we can't leave him behind. Since he was injured in defense of their lands they owe us at least enough to let him heal. And if they know what's good for them they will be extra nice while we are there or Cerra will lay a curse on their lands. I have been itching for a...
  12. S

I think we ought to leave in the morning.
  13. S

"Bring him with me," Cerra says to them and once Gabran is safely on the cart she too heads for Madame Sibraular's court. When she sees Hectar (and maybe Sindra) waiting she glares at the footman. "Sir Hectar, why haven't you informed our host?"
  14. S

Relieved for the moment Cerra smiles and chides Alaragus, "Only a man would think that was magic, though I thank Munedra that it worked. We must be sure to make a sacrifice in Her name." As for the creatures her opinion should come as no surprise, "I say we burn them and rid the world of their...
  15. S

Sorry to be absent. The new Watch Thread protocol didn't transfer my preferences under Subscribe and I stopped getting email notifications. That should be fixed now.
  16. S

People might say that Lady Cerra was stunned to see Sir Gabran fall and while they would be correct, she would never admit it. But of all the things she had seen him survive, to be cut down by such a blackguard as this creature... Shaken free of her shock by Hectar's shout she rushes to her...
  17. S

Cerra grimaces, "Well, then let us hope the creatures bleed like men and there will be no need of it."
  18. S

Cerra delights in the joust as much as anyone and she fairly blushes at Sir Alaragus as he salutes though her, literally flaming, hair surely hides that from most viewers. The strange knights make her stand up in surprise and clutch her talismans, "Yauvae, get my cloak," she says with some...
  19. S

Cerra withholds her favor as it would be unseemly given that she is the leader of the knights present. Or worse, if her chosen should lose, she would look a fool. Though she is not averse to bestowing a kiss upon the victor should it be requested.
  20. S

I just forgot the total, I only have the expenses down and I forgot to note which was which because I am a dum. We've spent 46, so good estimate. ^^ So now we have 74.
Top Bottom