• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. thelorax

Kickstarter: Leviathan Rising

Hello everyone. I have just put Leviathan Rising up on kickstarter. Leviathan rising is a game about high action rebels in an alternate 17th century fighting for freedom, equality and liberty against a cult of evil nobles. Please have a look at the page, and share and back it if you like it...
  2. thelorax

Looking for players [fate]

Hi! I want to run a setting I am working on in fate called Leviathan Rising online for some people, to do some playtesting with people not in my home group. I would be looking to run online, and I live in the UK, so work on GMT. I would like to run on either the 2nd or 3rd of January, any time...
  3. thelorax

*Kickstarter* Road to heaven

Hello! I am Stephen Fleetwood and I am running a kickstarter for a game called Road to Heaven. This is a game about a fantasy bronze age world, where the characters are heroes who are on the road to becoming gods. To do this they start out by building a legend and list of acts heaven can't...
  4. thelorax

[4e][Making a paladin] Help a newbie out...

Please guys. I'm about to start in a game of 4th ed, with a group who are notoriously pretty mechanically optimised. Unfortunately, I am a little short on system mastery of 4th ed (read: I have virtually none) and so I'm not sure what I need to be thinking about to get a character who won't be...
  5. thelorax

[Exalted] Spirit of the century and exalted mash up, for a change

Spirit of creation This being a conversion of exalted to run in fate, as shown in spirit of the century. I know the idea is not original, and a few people have done it, but I thought, having run it intermittently for about a year I would show you what we have shaken down. It's not perfect, and...
Top Bottom