• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Darkeus

OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

So my grandmother died last weekend. So I am going to try and get some posts before the funeral this weekend coming up but things might be more irregular than usual....
  2. Darkeus

IC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

The first thing Varen notices is that Constable Cray's arm is in a sling and he is not alone in his office. In the cage in the back are four rough looking ruffians giving all of you who walked in the evil eye. As for Constable Cray, he sighs and shakes his head. "By the New God, Father Solomon...
  3. Darkeus

Post will be incoming. The constable may have some interesting takes on the situation. .
  4. Darkeus

"You hear a deep voice tell you to come in. That is definitely the voice of Constable Cray, so that is good."
  5. Darkeus

Sorry for the delay, have not been feeling well.
  6. Darkeus

Should have a post tonight.
  7. Darkeus

"The walk to the constables office is short distance down the main road past the temple and across form the Ribald Reeve (The local watering hole and common room). It seems that any commotion the young man made was soon ignored by the residents in this sleepy town. Constable Cray is known as...
  8. Darkeus

Lol I realize I forgot to post last night... 😬 My bad. Should be after work.
  9. Darkeus

Alright, coming tonight is adventures with the Last Hope law. 😊
  10. Darkeus

Right on. So I guess think he may have an assumption on what you all are chasing? If he knows that he is a changeling, he knows that their original form is a humanoid made of sticks and mud. This is OOC so just discussing it.
  11. Darkeus

Lol. Well it is into the woods for some blind exploration which may or may not lead to anything or go and talk to the law, which may or may not lead to anything lol. Or any solutions you may come up with. Also, does Varen know he is a changeling?
  12. Darkeus

The footprints head towards a dirt path that leads to the forest edge. Despite your best efforts, you lose the trail. The path is a popular shortcut to a small waterfall and is popular with some of the younger kids in the village. The footprints fade into the other footprints present and the who...
  13. Darkeus

😬 I will address the consequences in a few.
  14. Darkeus

You can subtract a roll from the previous roll if you want. Up to you actually. Whatever you think makes the odds better since I told you after you all rolled lol
  15. Darkeus

The hunter/tracker skill is what allows you to make the roll. But yes you are correct that is the course of action to take.
  16. Darkeus

Okay. Following the tracks into the woods will require a Perception check with two banes. So you might want to reroll or add them to it. Your teammates can provide help on this roll so might want to go with the highest perception To help with the Perception check, roll a Intelligence check. On a...
  17. Darkeus

Go ahead and make an IC post for going in the woods if you want. I laid off posting this weekend because I knew one of you all were busy.
  18. Darkeus

I will get a post and sort this out tonight. 😊
  19. Darkeus

Yeah professions are kind of like skills. So if you are a hunter by trade, you know about tracking. Professions kind of generally sum up what knowledge skills you may have.
Top Bottom