• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

I have no words! This is gold. You're gold! I am overrun with ideas now! Thanks again!
  2. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

You're AMAZING! This is legit advice. Kids go back to school tomorrow -- soooo I should have time to hop back to it and really delve deep into your suggestions which are all great! As far as players--- my husband will definitely be playing but more than likely I'll have around maybe 6? All of my...
  3. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

Okay... so I think I have a decent start.... I have my scene development... but I guess I just wanna get all of your opinions before moving forward or ya know... inviting everyone over. I plan to add a few more mini-missions assuming the one I have already developed sounds okay and would work...
  4. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

You're amazing! I'm so glad my husband suggested seeking out a forum! I was so stuck and uninspired before-- but now... I have sooooo many freaking ideas! I'm changing things around and I'll probably post where I've decided to go with it once I lay it all out there!
  5. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

Aggggh this is so very helpful! Thanks so much for flooding my brain with ideas!!!
  6. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

Question... for a combat scenario... can I require my PCs to each roll a die ... probably something between a D6-D8 depending on how many PCs I have and then I get their totals? So like... if I have 4 players... and they each roll a D8. And the end goal is 15. PC 1 rolls a: 1 PC 2 rolls a: 8...
  7. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

With the corrupt king... I agree that they are open to trade... the king would like to open himself up to as many resources that would potentially benefit him as possible. He presents to outsiders as a loving and wise king... he has set up a nice market place... and has a great explanation (that...
  8. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

Okay.. so I'm thinking my group ARE the revolutionaries? Is that a thing that could be a thing lol? Given that it's a world tag? If so... the whole overtaking of the throne would the end goal... or at least a major "boss" to best before moving onward into the rest of the possible universe...
  9. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

So, I guess I'm thinking for the first session.... wait.. let me back up hahaha. So we begin, finding our ragtag motley crew of PC's on the planet of Rynek, the trade hub. I'm following a bit of a Guardians of the Galaxy vibe... where they are self-serving... and a scenario will present itself...
  10. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

Thanks! You kinda EXACTLY pegged me! I get so caught up in all the "prettifying" that I get bored? But I think if I focus on one thing at a time and follow your advice... this could turn out to be really cool!
  11. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

Thanks so much! Sounds simple when you say it hahaha... but I wasn't even thinking about the travel aspect! I'll start thinking about that!
  12. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

Here's my hex map. I've marked my primary (P), Secondary (S), Tertiary (T), and Quaternary (Q) planets.
  13. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM

So, I'm brand new to the RPG world-- my husband plays D&D and I never thought I would be interested.... but alas... this stuff has basically consumed me! Lol. So... with that said... I'm really into sci-fi stuff... futuristic settings. I love the Lunar Chronicles... cyborgs.. all that jazz...
  14. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM Here.

Thanks so much for the suggestion!! :)
  15. LaxanisanaTriznixiot

Newbie, Wannabe SWN GM Here.

So, I'm brand new to the RPG world-- my husband plays D&D and I never thought I would be interested.... but alas... this stuff has basically consumed me! Lol. So... with that said... I'm really into sci-fi stuff... futuristic settings. I love the Lunar Chronicles... cyborgs.. all that jazz...
Top Bottom