• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. C

Dear Eden Studios: Extinction

Always glad to help :)
  2. C

Dear Eden Studios: Extinction

I haven't read the full thread, just enough to get my blood pressure up. But here goes: 1) I didn't get into RPG design for the money. In fact, anybody who does is clearly delusional. Some people can make a living at it (I did for a few years) but most don't. 2) Nobody has EVER approached me...
  3. C

Other Publisher C.J. Carella's The Ragnarok Alternative has been released

Greetings! The fourth book of the New Olympus Saga, The Ragnarok Alternative, is available on the Kindle Store. Alternate history of the wild-eyed variety (what if pulp and Golden Age superheroes had existed and proceeded to throw their weight around since the early 20th century?) with plenty of...
  4. C

Small Press [C.J. Carella] Shadowfall: Las Vegas Has Been Released

Greetings! My latest novel, Shadowfall: Las Vegas, is available for the Kindle. http://www.amazon.com/Shadowfall-Las-Vegas-C-J-Carella-ebook/dp/B00U1QZUTO/ It's a horror-action hybrid, with a dash of noir. You can find sample chapters on my website...
  5. C

Small Press [C.J. Carella] Armageddon Girl Free For Download Until Friday 12/19

Greetings - just wanted to let you know that the first novel of my superhero-alt hist series, Armageddon Girl, is available for free on Amazon.com until this Friday. So if you were on the fence about getting it, here's your money-free chance to try it :)...
  6. C

Small Press [C.J. Carella] The New Olympus Saga Is Complete!

Greetings. My name is C.J. Carella. You may remember from such RPGs are GURPS Martial Arts, WitchCraft, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG and assorted Palladium Books products. More recently, I've turned my hand to fiction, which brings me to this announcement: The fiction trilogy that began...
  7. C

C.J. Carella's Doomsday Duet Available on Kindle

Cool, hope you enjoy the sequel. The dead tree version is also out: https://www.createspace.com/4858320
  8. C

C.J. Carella's Doomsday Duet Available on Kindle

C.J. Carella's second novel, Doomsday Duet, is available for Kindle now (the print version will be out later this week). The sequel to Armageddon Girl, Doomsday Duet continues to tell the story of Christine Dark, gaming geek turned superhuman being, in a world where superheroes have existed...
  9. C

[C.J. Carella] New Olympus Available For Kindle

The print version is now on sale: https://www.createspace.com/4719078
  10. C

[C.J. Carella] New Olympus Available For Kindle

New Olympus, the Armageddon Girl Companion, is available for the Kindle, with the print version about a week away. The book is a hybrid of short fiction and RPG setting. New Olympus features eight short stories set in different times and places. "Deguello" - an American volunteer in the Spanish...
  11. C

[C.J. Carella] Armageddon Girl On Sale Now

My bad if I posted this in the wrong forum. As to Beyond Human, hopefully it'll come out soon. There will be some BH notes in the Armageddon Girl Companion Book, though.
  12. C

[C.J. Carella] Armageddon Girl On Sale Now

Seasons greetings and all that. This is C.J. Carella - you may remember me from such games as assorted Rifts products, the WitchCraft RPG and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG. My first novel, Armageddon Girl, is on sale now: Kindle Version...
  13. C

[Kickstarter] Armageddon Girl/New Olympus Kickstarter is Live

The final week of the Kickstarter is here. We stand at around $4,000, getting close to reaching our first stretch goal. My thanks to everyone who has helped with the project, either by pledging money or spreading the word, and hope you continue to do so.
  14. C

We are funded! We reached the initial goal this morning, with plenty of time left to hopefully reach some of the stretch goals. A heartfelt thanks to everyone who made it happen, including Dan Davenport and many people at rpg.net!
  15. C

As of the weekend, we have hit the 50% mark. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who's backed this project so far. As I prepare to continue promoting the KS for Week Two, I'd welcome any suggestions about other venues I might try to contact to reach more people. I keep finding fans who had no idea...
  16. C

The Kickstarter for my novel Armageddon Girl and its RPG-friendly companion book New Olympus has started. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cjcarella/armageddon-girl-a-novel-by-cj-carella Armageddon Girl is an alternate history/science fiction story set in a world where supers have existed...
  17. C

[C.J. Carella] First Seven Chapters of Armageddon Girl Available For Free

Thank you for reading :) I've also uploaded a trailer for the book at: http://youtu.be/7VDBxIdMWaw
  18. C

[C.J. Carella] First Seven Chapters of Armageddon Girl Available For Free

In other news, the Kickstarter project for Armageddon Girl has been approved. Will launching it days before Gen Con be a bad idea? I know that means most game publishers will not be available to share the news, but I figure I can catch them the following week anyway. Would appreciate your...
  19. C

Kickstarter Resources

Thank you for posting those links! I'm in the final stages of my own project and I learned a ton of things in the past two hours just reading through them.
  20. C

Forget reading, what are you writing?

I'm working on the sequel to Armageddon Girl (my first novel, due out in October 2013), a charming little romp entitled Doomsday Duet. Both novels are set in an alternate history setting where superheroes are real. I'm also putting the finishing touches on New Olympus: The Armageddon Girl...
Top Bottom