• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Egyptian

Are you ready for some football?

I think the Saints are okay. Teddy is a fine backup, and the also have plenty of offense outside the QB. They also play in a division that is a mess right now. Atlanta looks to be in decline, Tampa Bay is starting over, and the Panthers may have to get ready for Life After Cam.
  2. Egyptian

[Where I Watch] My Little Pony 9: Trampling the Status Quo

You mentioned the episode count being in the same range as Sailor Moon, but let me go one better. All In the Family, Home Improvement, How I Met Your Mother, Naruto, and the Cosby Show all wrapped for good before they got to 221. Not too shabby.
  3. Egyptian

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

Time to get our picks in, right? Bayley retains, either by draw or DQ. Roode & Ziggler take the tag belts, and in a way where nobody is sure if Seth can even make it to the title defense. Braun takes the title. Either Seth collapsed, or the ref stops it. Something where Braun stays the...
  4. Egyptian

There's a lot to unpack in that finale. Twilight ended up huge. I can only assume that wearing magic crowns does that to you. Spike turned out exactly how he always imagined he would. Man, he was right about really unlikely stuff a LOT. Of course Rarity is showing her age on the most...
  5. Egyptian

Rpgnet's favorite silent movie. (Nomination thread)

Safety Last's clocktower stunt might be the most famous stunt from the silent era, but the collapsing house in Steamboat Bill Jr is the most imitated. Also I nominate Steamboat Bill Jr.
  6. Egyptian

In my quest to find the latest episodes, I maaay have found and watched the last episode. All I will say is, Buckle Up. :O
  7. Egyptian

After watching Michigan vs Army and Nebraska vs Colorado yesterday, I sorta felt like 'nope, nobody's topping THAT'.
  8. Egyptian

All I know him from is the AEW comedy stuff I've seen, and that perfectly cromulent match he had with Kylie Rae. I mean, as a change of pace guy in a lucha six man or something like that, sure, he seems like he'd be good in a role like that. Otherwise no, I don't get it. That said, he's...
  9. Egyptian

[WrestlePack] The Youtube Thread III - WHATAMANEUVER!

This is the first time I've ever seen Dory Sr in action, in his prime. He looks a lot like Dory Jr, but you can definitely see where Terry got a lot of his stuff from as well.
  10. Egyptian

🎨 Creative September Painting Thread

The Navigator looks good to me. I also don't think you have any issue with skill-the highlights on the Navigator's chest piece are really well done, and that face is impeccable. That design on the back looks pretty tough. I'm sure I don't know how I'd attack it.
  11. Egyptian

Hmm, maybe just a few guiding principles... -Submissions are instantaneous. No holding out against the figure four leglock for five minutes. Once it's locked in you tap out or your leg breaks. The drama is not in holding out against the hold, it's in fighting to keep the hold from being locked...
  12. Egyptian

🎨 Creative August Painting Thread

One last one before the new thread! A Frostgrave wizard, done with some of the Nocturna Vallejo colors.
  13. Egyptian

Bolt Action Korea

Take a look at michtoy.com. They have a raft of 1/72 stuff. It's mostly WWII, but those are the vehicles you want for Korea anyway. If you're looking to have a lot of equipment on the map that's a great way to go. That Imex kit you mentioned got a great score on Plastic Soldier Review, and is...
  14. Egyptian

🎨 Creative August Painting Thread

First go at painting armour...well, ever. The Ammo of MIG basecoat did not play well with the liquid pigments or the weathering pencils I was using. The Lifecolor Liquid Pigments I was using are very interesting. They're basically washes that you can re-liquify and take up using a 'special...
  15. Egyptian

One of my coworkers had their draft yesterday. Apparently somebody saw their first round pick walk away. :O
  16. Egyptian

The Von Bek Painting Thread

That tank looks like Luke Skywalker got mad at it. :D
  17. Egyptian

[Wargaming] What Matters Most To You in an Army List?

It might just need to be framed right. Like a veteran giving advice to a new recruit. "Kid, watch out for their heavies-those guys are just as hard to kill as the stories say. Our rifles are just as good as theirs, and our discipline is better, so stay in cover and keep away from them."
  18. Egyptian

So something like the "what I think of the other factions" thing we got in all the old White Wolf core books? Because man give me a page of that stuff! :D
  19. Egyptian

Tell me the strengths and weaknesses of a particular army clearly. Give each army something to set it apart from the others-each faction offers a new play experience. Pictures! I need to know what they look like, how they carry themselves, etc. Provide me with some fluff, maybe a few blurbs...
  20. Egyptian

[WrestlePack] The Youtube Thread III - WHATAMANEUVER!

This is the essence of the NWA main event style back in the 1970s. This sort of match would inform everything Ric Flair was doing in the 1980s.
Top Bottom