• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. MonsterMash

IC OSR: Sakkara 2

Aldereth agrees.
  2. MonsterMash

IC Ferromani Nights: Strange Tales and Dreadful Deeds ( Chapter 2)

"A good way to dry out outside" Alessandro replies and starts walking.
  3. MonsterMash

Aldereth suggests going north.
  4. MonsterMash

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

Agreed
  5. MonsterMash

Aldereth inspects the floor and ceiling before they enter then helps examine the walls looking for signs of secret doors. He agrees with Dieterich.
  6. MonsterMash

Aldereth looks at the casks. "Maybe we should return with porters once it is safe here to retrieve these."
  7. MonsterMash

Aldereth lands a solid blow with his staff. Bash rats: 1d20 19 1d6 5
  8. MonsterMash

Aldereth tries to bash rats with his staff missing. Rat bash with quarterstaff: 1d20 4 1d6 3
  9. MonsterMash

Aldereth waits for the others to come back to them and asks anxiously "has it gone?"
  10. MonsterMash

[RIP] Rick Loomis (was: is unwell)

Sad news after a long career in the industry, RIP Rick.
  11. MonsterMash

Save v spell: 1d20 10
  12. MonsterMash

"Yes let us try it" Aldereth replies.
  13. MonsterMash

Aldereth stocks up on torches.
  14. MonsterMash

Aldereth agrees.
  15. MonsterMash

Books We Are Reading 2019 [merged]

Reread Flashman by George Macdonald Fraser, reminds me of how well Fraser could write and I did find myself wondering how this series is viewed now as though Flashman in clearly unheroic is there an element of complicity in his sexist and avaricious behaviour for the reader?
  16. MonsterMash

OOC [B/X D&D] The Shock of This Notable Storm

Yes, that is an interesting set of rules, though I'd cry foul on the use of the term English at 710 AD - it would be a bit too early for that term.
  17. MonsterMash

Aldereth looks around the room that they are in before the advance into the larger chamber.
  18. MonsterMash

IC Ferromani Nights: Strange Tales and Dreadful Deeds ( Chapter 2)

"Maybe best to head back as we have done most of what we could here and it will be good to get out of this water" Alessandro says.
  19. MonsterMash

Aldereth suggests venturing down to the small chamber on the western hallway. "I think we explored the dining hall closely."
Top Bottom