• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. J

[Meta] To all my players and GMs

I'm sick. With something. I don't know what. It sucks. Posting, therefore, may be affected. I hope not, but it may. Thanks. -John Samuel.
  2. J

[OOC] MnM 2nd Ed Getting all over meta-phorical/-physical

Hello, hello again, whomever takes the time to read these introductions to the games. Players, possible others, etc. Hello. I, John Samuel, am the sole GM. As usual. As is almost always the case. I think there was one time... anyway. The players are wormmonda, Unka Josh, and Melum. Let the...
  3. J

[IC] MnM 2nd Ed - Getting all over Meta-phorical/-physical

Hello, hello again, whomever takes the time to read these introductions to the games. Players, possible others, etc. Hello. I, John Samuel, am the sole GM. As usual. As is almost always the case. I think there was one time... anyway. The players are wormmonda, Unka Josh, and Melum. Let the...
  4. J

[Interest/Recruitment] Unknown Armies

Hiya, all. I'm looking for someone to run a game of Unknown Armies. If preferences are available, I'd like to play some kind of Global-level campaign focusing on Mak Attax. Maybe everyone's just starting out there in the same crew, and have to work their way up? Who knows? Who'd be interested...
  5. J

[OOC] Unknown Armies

I, John Samuel am the sole GM. Players are Belomorkanal, and Delacroix. Invisible Castle is the dice roller. Let the obsessiveness begin! (Post your character sheets here, again.)
  6. J

[IC] Unknown Armies

I, John Samuel am the sole GM. Players are Belomorkanal, and Delacroix. Invisible Castle is the dice roller. Let the obsessiveness begin!
  7. J

[OOC] Mage the Awakening

Hiya. I'm John Samuel, the GM. The players are Markov as Spencer Creed, and Zato-2Two as Giselle Barkhorn. Invisible Castle will be used for dice rolls. Let the confabulating begin...
  8. J

[IC] Mage the Awakening

Hiya. I'm John Samuel, the GM. The players are Markov as Spencer Creed, and Zato-2Two as Giselle Barkhorn. Invisible Castle will be used for dice rolls. Let the confabulating begin...
  9. J

[Interest/Recruitment] WT - Grim Wars

Hello, denizens of RPG.net. I come to you looking for a GM for a game of WT - Grim Wars. Or, if no one wants to GM, I'll do so, though I'd prefer someone else take the job. If I'm elected to the position of GM, I'm open to most anything. If not, I'd like the chance to play as a sorcerer...
  10. J

[OOC] GURPS - IOU

Hi. I, John Samuel, am the sole GM. The players and their characters are, in random order: Unka Josh as Lief. talam as Thomas. Randomnamechoice as John. Rathmun as Jeremy. Psychophant as Brother Eol. Invisible Castle. Let the wackiness and weirdness and mayhem begin... (My second...
  11. J

[IC] GURPS - IOU

Hi. I, John Samuel, am the sole GM. The players and their characters are, in random order: Unka Josh as Lief. talam as Thomas. Randomnamechoice as John. Rathmun as Jeremy. Psychophant as Brother Eol. Invisible Castle. Let the wackiness and weirdness and mayhem begin... (My second...
  12. J

[OOC] Truth and Justice - the Nightside

The GM is me, John Samuel. The system is Truth and Justice from ASM. The player is wormmonda as Josephine. Invisible Castle: http://invisiblecastle.com/ Let the good (and/or bad) times roll.
  13. J

[IC] Truth and Justice - the Nightside

The GM is me, John Samuel. The system is Truth and Justice from ASM. The player is wormmonda as Josephine. Invisible Castle: http://invisiblecastle.com/ Let the good (and/or bad) times roll.
  14. J

[Interest] Dresden Files RPG

Hello, hello again denizens of RPG.net. I'm looking for a GM to, well, GM a game of the DFRPG. Power level would preferably be at Submerged, but other than that I'm not picky. And could we please do the Lawbreaker Stunts as extra Troubles instead as suggested on these boards? Just a...
  15. J

[Recruitment] Mutants and Masterminds 2nd Edition

Hello, hello again denizens of RPG.net. I'm looking for one, two, or three players for a Mutants and Masterminds 2nd Edition game. Books in use include but are not limited to Ultimate Power, and Mecha and Manga. The theme of the game is exploration. As you explore the cosmos, you explore...
  16. J

[Recruitment- closed] GURPS - IOU

Hello. I'm looking for one to three players for a game of GURPS IOU. First come, first serve. Character point totals are 150 points for second-semester Freshthings, and with the limit on disadvantages purely being one of having them make useful sense. Who's interested?
  17. J

[Recruitment] Wild Talents - eCollapse

Hello, once again, RPG.net denizens. I am looking for playes for a WT (2nd Edition) eCollapse game. First come, first serve, with a limit of two players. Familiarity with the game and/or system is not required. I can do those parts for you, if need be. Who's interested?
  18. J

[Recruitment] Mage the Awakeing - Bishopsgate

Hello, RPG.net denizens. I am looking for one player for a game of Mage the Awakening. The game's setting is Bishopsgate. For those who don't have Asylum, Bishopsgate is a mental health care facility. In the WoD. Hehe. Anyway. There are a few departures from standard character creation...
  19. J

[Recruitment] Mage the Awakening

Hello, RPG.net denizens. I'm looking for someones (2 people) interested in playing a game of MtA. Details follow two paths; 1. You pick. Pick whatever you want, and I'll try and run it. I can't gaurentee anything, though. 2. I have something in mind. The setting is in Chicago, details...
  20. J

[Recruitment] Dead Inside

Hello, denizens of RPG.net. I am looking for two players for a game of Dead Inside. For those unfamiliar with the game, tis one where good deeds rule the day. Oh, and help you get your soul back. A kindler, gentler game. Or not. Whichever. The setting consists of me using the introductary...
Top Bottom