• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Phil Said

[Necro] Onyx Path 2015-2016 release brochure now on Drivethru

Just spotted and downloaded this an hour or so ago. For those interested it can be found at: Onyx path Publishing Brochure Obviously we know a lot of stuff in the pipeline such as the Tal Ma He' Ra book, the Kickstarted supplements for Mage, the Dark Era stuff, Trinity, Scion etc... but...
  2. Phil Said

[WIW] Every PPV on the WWE Network, start to finish

So I'm a long time fan of wrestling, but being as I'm from the UK that pretty much means WWF/WWE. I saw my first WWF TV in 1990 on Sky One and became instantly hooked. The dawn of the WWE network has given me the chance to revisit a lot of great stuff. Its also given me the chance to look at...
  3. Phil Said

[Mutants & Masterminds] Giveaway for Free RPG day

I'm a big fan of M&M, and would love others to share that fandom. So, if you've ever been curious about the game or even if you just like free stuff then take a look at http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com where the great folk at Green Ronin are giving away the Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition...
  4. Phil Said

Silver Age Sentinels - Now owned by White Wolf?

This is probably tied in to the question of BESM's future that's cropped up a few times in the WW/OPP thread - the Silver Age Sentinels line now shows as being published by White Wolf on Drivethru (a couple of day ago they were actually showing as Onyx Path). So, I remember around the time...
  5. Phil Said

Geist - show me your ceremonies.

I've never had the chance to play or run Geist (although I'd love to) and have always felt it got a bit shortchanged as the last game release from WW before they started trotting out the phrase 'supplement treadmill' to justify not making many books for a few years. All that terrible bitterness...
  6. Phil Said

[Werewolf Translation Guide] It's Out!

Like the title says, the Translation Guide between Apocalypse and Forsaken has gone up in both PDF and POD here: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/100710/Werewolf-Translation-Guide Not had a chance to read it yet, but a cursory sweep through looks good and seems to cover all the major...
  7. Phil Said

Drivethru subscriptions vs POD

I purchased the Autocthonia subscription months ago, which gave me access to the chapters as they were written and then to the finished product in PDF format. I noticed today while browsing that new buyers of that product can opt for the POD along with the PDF as a reduced cost combo bundle...
  8. Phil Said

Wild World Wrestling/Timeout Diversions - These guys a goner?

I was a fan of the WWE: KYR game and picked up WWW when it came out about six months ago with the developer making noise about it being the start of a line. There was a roster book produced a few weeks after the core rules and then nada. The timeout diversions website seems to be offline (and...
  9. Phil Said

Licensed games... why announce a release date?

So, two of the games I'm fond of at the moment are DC Adventures and Doctor Who. In both cases there have been notable delays in the supplements being released, and in both cases there have been intimations that licensor approval has been a factor in slowing things down. So, why announce a...
  10. Phil Said

[Geist] Is there a reason Sin Eaters get more Supernatural bang for their buck?

...Specifically in terms of the amount of Plasm they get? Looking at all the other nWoD cores, the various "Supernatural Advantages" follow a consistent advancement (max 10 in the pool, able to spend one per turn at Blood Potency/Gnosis/Azoth 1 for example). Looking at my shiny Geist book...
  11. Phil Said

[V:tR] NPCs and their experience totals... this seems a bit crazy

Right off, let me apologise if this is a topic that's been beat to death, but here goes... I was a long standing player in the OWOD and continued to buy books when it shifted to the nWoD, but haven't had a chance to play the games. I've had a bit of spare time recently so started considering...
  12. Phil Said

[SWSE] Scum and Villainy... Why should I get it.

I'm a big fan of Saga Edition, but not a zealot. So as the question goes, what's good about this particular product? Characters? Feats? Talents? What made it a good idea for the developers and what makes it worth £25 (I think that's about $40) of my cash?
  13. Phil Said

Hunter: the Vigil- I have Witch Finders in my grubby paws

I'm probably not the first to have it but hey... its always nice to get a new toy before the masses. :) First observations before reading it: Looks very pretty just like Hunter. Its big, bigger than any supplement for Promethean or Changeling (it weighs in at around 220 pages) Next book in the...
  14. Phil Said

[Forgotten Realms 4E] What's in it?

So the 4e DMG mentions that the Genasi will be making their return as a race in the FR Player's Guide (although I'm unsure who really wants them), and we all know there will be a new Class in there too. Anyone have any idea what other races, characters, monsters etc will be appearing? I knwo...
  15. Phil Said

[4e] Be positive- tell me what you like!

So there's an awful lot of varying opinions on these boards and (being a lazy sod) I don't have the time to go through all the threads to find them. However, what I'm looking for is people on any and all sides of the 4e debate to tell me what they actually LIKE about the new edition. Now I...
  16. Phil Said

[White Wolf] What's Next?

So White Wolf haven't put out a PDF quarterly in quite some time and seem to have only just updated their release schedule and I'd been wondering what was coming so took a peek... http://secure1.white-wolf.com/catalog/upcoming.php Not much there from an RPG point of view is there? Between now...
  17. Phil Said

(DnD) Magic of Incarnum... Any good?

I've picked this up at the game shop a couple of times. Its been a while since I've bought any D&D stuff (mainly because its not really been stuff that's appealed to me coming out) and I know that if I do buy anything my completist tendancies will take over and I'll be in for months of back...
  18. Phil Said

[Doctor Who] What system?

Inspired by the lovely Christopher Eccleston, and equally lovely Billie Piper, I'm thinking about ideas for a Timelord related game. Stick characters in a TARDIS, go anywhere, do anything! I'm thinking of using Adventure! (Doctor Who has always seemed very pulp to me anyway, and its a very...
  19. Phil Said

{WANTED} Trinity Players Guide.

I am trying to get a hold of a copy of the Trinity Players Guide and am prepared to pay for it priced as new (as long as the book isn't falling apart). Would prefer to purchase from a UK seller just to minimise problems with international ordering. Anyone prepared to help me out please post on...
  20. Phil Said

Former WW addict seeks new monkey....

I'm a White Wolf junkie who for various reasons is utterly furious with their recent Time of Judgement bullshit decision (although please note that there are a million other threads devoted to the reasons I may be annoyed and they don't need to be aired here). The upshot is that I'm pretty...
Top Bottom