• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. K

IC [Black Hack] Spinetooth Oasis

Hex 1, Sandstone Plateau Morning, 1st of Flowering It's yet another day in the desert. The heat-shimmering sun glares down at you like an angry eye, baking you and your hardy ostrich mounts. At your sides, below your ready weapons and scrolls, purses jangle and waterskins slosh. There's never...
  2. K

OOC [Black Hack] Spinetooth Oasis

This is the OOC thread for Spinetooth Oasis, a game of The Black Hack 2nd edition. IC thread Recruit thread Post your sheet here in some kinda neat quote-block format, please! There was probably a smarter way to post the map, but mocking up a bird's-eye view in Paint just felt easiest while...
  3. K

[Recruitment] [The Black Hack 2E] Spinetooth Oasis

I got this adventure among other books by Evlyn Moreau this week, and I'm dying to play her stuff. I also want to run The Black Hack 2nd edition outside of solo play. It's a match made on Mount Celestia! (just a li'l gamer joke -ed.) The Black Hack is an easy, fun, quick-learning system for...
  4. K

[IC&OOC] [World of Dungeons] Raven's Crime

This is the combined IC and OOC thread for Raven's Crime, a game of World of Dungeons, which you can find here! We'll do all the talking and bookkeeping in this thread. The players are @Neaden @RPGuru @Medley @Nobby and @KnockingBox. World of Dungeons works best when you jump in and do stuff...
  5. K

[World of Dungeons] Raven's Crime

Happy new year, folks! I want to try running World of Dungeons as a PBP, so I wrote a fun little dramatic module for it. Do you want to try it out? World of Dungeons is a simplified hack of Dungeon World that you can find, in its entirety, for free, here. 100% of what you need as a player is on...
  6. K

🎨 Creative 101 freshly-picked fantasy flowers and related seeds

Looking at random treasure generator tables for D&D-like dungeoncrawls, with their intricate lists of gem cuts and clothing materials and furniture styles, has me thinking about botany, floral language, and magical or at least remarkable flowers. I'm making some notes for a location-based...
  7. K

OOC Cat on the Planes [Scarlet Heroes]

This is the OOC thread for a play-by-post game of Scarlet Heroes in a loose adaptation of the Planescape setting, featuring chitzk0i as Zaphai Mathayu, a catfolk scholar-explorer with his eyes on the ancient temple of the singing crystals at Talikiki, and KnockingBox as the DM! I was going to...
  8. K

IC Cat on the Planes [Scarlet Heroes]

It's yet another day in the City of Doors. Specific-wise, it's the first hour past peak on Charity day, in the second rule of the state of Valiance, in the sixty-eighth regnal year of Factol Sefet-Qam - but a berk'll go barmy trying to remember all that, so let's just call it 10th Valiance, 68...
  9. K

[Recruit] [Scarlet Heroes] Looking for a player for some 1-on-1 dungeon crawling adventure!

Hi! I recently started playing Scarlet Heroes, an OSR-derived game designed specifically for 1-on-1 or solitary play with a skilled and hardy PC, and I've had so much fun with it that I'd like to run it for somebody else. You can find the handy and free quickstart rules right here. The system is...
  10. K

[Recruitment] Night Witches!

Like it says on the tin: I would like to run Night Witches! Ideally I want 4 players including me, but that's flexible by one in either direction. I want to run following the one-shot suggestion in the book, jumping into a mid-war duty station and giving our pilots a few advances already...
  11. K

🎨 Creative [FAE] [setting riff] Faerie-themed supers setting.

I've had an idea kicking around, and I want to put it on paper and hear some input from other people so I can develop a proper pitch for my group. Big picture: modern low-power supers setting with a faerie flavor. Powers come from the Mists, the otherworldly realm that borders our own. Most PCs...
  12. K

IC [Mage] We Got The Power

Prelude: Day in the Life - Shift. It’s full dark out, just barely starting to rain, little after midnight, and you’re driving alone on Route 9. What do you drive? Your boss, Brother Eye, gave you your marching orders tonight in the usual way. You were at the Cinco gas station, paying cash...
  13. K

[Recruiting] Mage 2E: Seers of the Throne

I want to run a Mage: the Awakening 2E game where the PCs are Seers of the Throne. I've done this before in 1E, and I have some ideas to carry over and refine with a new group of players. The Seers have a pretty bitter and cynical tone, which can make them draining and unpleasant to play (and...
  14. K

[Mage: the Awakening 2E] How can I hack Mage with ideas from Persona 5?

I've been sketching out ideas for the next Mage game I want to run, and I think the newest Persona game is a good orchard to steal from. If you don't know it, the one-sentence summary for my purposes is "cool teenagers in a modern setting awaken their true selves, embodied as mythical/literary...
  15. K

[Interest/Recruitment] Promethean: the Created 2E One-Shot

Like the title says, I want to run a short game (1-2 chapters) of Promethean 2E, the kind of thing a group could finish in one long session in person. I've been playing a PBP Promethean game for a few months on another forum, and I'd like to try my hand at running it now that I have a feel for...
Top Bottom