• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Chaot

What kind of event will helpful to training New Game masters

How do we run a game? Greg Stolze. "Just got to do it." Like, how do I get Stolze on my answering machine? The only thing he did was revolutionize '90's gaming. Hell, Unknown Armies takes up more of my mental space then Lovecraft. Seriously, what would he say on an anwswering machine. It would...
  2. Chaot

[MCU] Jessica Jones Season 3 (Episodes 12-13) and General Full Season Spoiler Thread

They talk about the Rand corporation.
  3. Chaot

Your favourite nod to the audience?

Yes. Love it.
  4. Chaot

Ah! Thank you.
  5. Chaot

While I will show my kids Blazing Saddles when they're old enough I'm not sure if I would be as quick to show them Trading Places. The racism is purposeful in both films but the film with the farting cowboys does it better.
  6. Chaot

Can we get rid of the user first letters with a colored background?(Not in user settings. Thread discusses several browser addon options.)

I love you all. Thank you for giving me css coding. I'm going to go with Stupid Made Up Name and SorcererNinja and just accept that some letter blocks are different then others, much as I don't like it. I really do appreciate you looking into it for me.
  7. Chaot

[Disney] Halle Bailey cast as Ariel in live-action Little MErmaid Remake

Don't be too optimistic. I'm sure she'll be great but this is just Disney remaking their catalogue.
  8. Chaot

I watched that three times. I still have no idea what happened. He died under a rock?
  9. Chaot

Shotguns & Sorcery: doing anything with it?

I like the name. What are the rules like?
  10. Chaot

[Disney] Halle Bailey cast as Ariel in live-action Little MErmaid Remake

Seriously, me too. Then I had to figure out who Halle Bailey was.
  11. Chaot

What's your third session like?

First session is setting the stakes and getting people acclimated. Second session is exploring what groundwork you've already laid out and showing the PCs that they can be heroes. Third session is an explosion. You've got to make something happen or you're treading water. What's your third...
  12. Chaot

No Howard or Moorcock? (Is there an SF/Fantasy canon?)

Currently I think you're looking at Salvatore, Butcher, Brooks, Jordan and Gaiman.
  13. Chaot

What's a book store?
  14. Chaot

That is totally the most low key Hawkwind reference I've ever seen!
  15. Chaot

Authors you are hoping get picked up by HBO/Netflix/whoever?

Michael Moorcock. Start with Corum being abducted by Mabden and tortured for the first episode. Jump to Granbretan and all the courtly intrigue for the next episode. Third episode we see Erekose summoned. Fourth episode we get the White Wolf on his Ruby Throne. Fifth episode we cut to Count...
  16. Chaot

Band of Blades reskinned for Dragonlance

Thing is, Black Company was a bunch of overpowered people making huge impacts while the little people looked up and shook their head. It's a lot like Catch-22.
  17. Chaot

20 years later and 1st ever forum post

Practice, practice, practice. You may find that crunchy is not your style. If so there are a bunch of other games out there. Since you're playing game of thrones my suggestion is kill them first, then get someone else to kill them, then blame it on someone else. Expect to die. However, if you're...
  18. Chaot

Band of Blades reskinned for Dragonlance

I found them totally railroady... but Black Company + Dragonlance sounds awesome!
Top Bottom