• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. X

In world Holiday games?

I'm running a D&D 5e campaign set in a homebrewed world, and my players are about to be in a small town that has an huge annual holiday. The Holiday is based off Halloween/Samhain, and I'm looking for ideas of things they can do during the festivities - something like little games they can...
  2. X

Writers block, need some help with adventure ideas, please.

So I'm DMing a group in 5e. I've homebrewed it to be set in a sort of Dieselpunk/Fantasy world. To briefly sum it up, there are a few empire style factions that are in the middle of a cold war, after ending a global conflict about 50 years ago. Technology and magic blend together in a lot of...
  3. X

Evolutionary Traits of fantasy races?

So I'm designing a game and taking traditionally fantasy races (Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Gnomes, and Goblins) and putting them in a much less fantastical world. So I'm looking for more scientific based Traits to give them. If any one is familiar with it I'm using the Nexus system which is used...
  4. X

Need help with story ideas.

I'm going to be running a campaign for the Supernatural rpg and I have an overall main idea. I just need someone to bounce some ideas off off and help me refine it. I don't know if anyone is familiar with the story of the Something Wicked saga by Iced Earth but I'm strongly drawing my main...
  5. X

How can the need for an actual doctor/medic exist in a world with a "health potion"

I'm creating a Mass Effect game using the Cortex system from Serenity. I know there's already the other Fate version, but that one seemed to be a lot more action oriented which is fine, but I really like he heavy Role play aspects of the Cortex system. Any way, I'm looking for a way to justify...
  6. X

Mass Effect using the Cortex system.

So as the title suggest I'm working on a Mass Effect rpg using the Cortex system everything is pretty cut and paste from the existing Serenity rpg with a few tweaks here and there. But I'm stuck on the logistics of powers. Specifically how to decide whether they hit and how much damage they do...
Top Bottom