• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. smilingbandit2

IC [Demon: the Descent] MI666: Hellraker!

HARRY SALTZMAN and ALBERT R. BROCCOLI present DARAD ZHALL ENIGMATICONE MALEDICTA and SQUIDHEADJAX as MI666 in IAN FLEMING'S HELLRAKER Directed by SMILINGBANDIT2 Picadilly Circus London, England December 11, 1974 - 7:30pm GMT "This city is lovely in the snow." Angela presses tight...
  2. smilingbandit2

Made a thread on the wrong forum, please delete.

Can someone please delete this thread? I made it in the wrong place. https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/wrong-forum.849881/
  3. smilingbandit2

OOC [Demon: the Descent] MI666: Hellraker!

Everyone please sound off! Let me know what changes you've made to your character, and update your wiki page when time allows. What do you guys want done with the wiki? Should I create a new wiki for the new campaign or just move the old information to separate page?
  4. smilingbandit2

Wrong forum.

Nothing to see here.
  5. smilingbandit2

[Re-Recruitment...Kinda][Demon: The Descent] MI666: Hellraker!

The world is in peril. The sinister criminal organization SERAPHIM works tirelessly to advance their master's inhuman agenda. Their electromechanical tendrils spread murder and mayhem to every corner of the globe, threatening world peace and the prosperity of The Empire. Her Majesty commands...
  6. smilingbandit2

[Re-recruitment] Parks and Requiem [Chronicles of Darkness]

Founded in 1835, Shermer Illinois is the seventeenth largest city in the state, with a population of over 73,000. An hour northwest of Chicago, it's a vibrant community recently voted the fourth best suburb in Illinois! Notable features of Shermer include: Shermer University, a liberal arts...
  7. smilingbandit2

IC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

Episode 1: Buffaloland! Monday, April 22nd, 2019, just after dark. The big meeting room, Shermer City Hall It's Monday night, which means it's time for the weekly meeting of the Workgroup for the Differently Natural. It's been a long day for everyone - except for Melissa, who just woke up...
  8. smilingbandit2

All my webcomics are ending - help me find some more!

I don't know what it is, but in the past year a ton of the webcomics I regularly read have come to an end or are ending soon. These include: Ma3 Dangerously Chloe Scary Go Round Skin Horse Sam and Fuzzy (this one I might wrong about...) As a point of reference, here's everything on my read...
  9. smilingbandit2

OOC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

Ok, the OOC thread is officialy created! Our players at the moment are: @Pandorym as Magnus Raynor, Director of Water Resources. @MrPrim as Helena Williams, Intern. @squidheadjax as (No name yet?), Director of Planning and Development. @Maledicta as (No name yet?), City Clerk Here's some...
  10. smilingbandit2

[Semi-Closed Recruitment][NWoD] Parks and Requiem

Founded in 1835, Shermer Illinois is the seventeenth largest city in the state, with a population of over 73,000. An hour northwest of Chicago, it's a vibrant community recently voted the fourth best suburb in Illinois! Notable features of Shermer include: Shermer University, a liberal arts...
  11. smilingbandit2

[CoD/NWoD] What happens in a tie during a contested action?

I've got two people grappling. They both roll their Strength + Brawl, both get three successes. What happens? I can't find a ruling in the book and I could see it going three different ways. Ties go to the defender. The defender's successes are basically the attacker's threshold, which they...
  12. smilingbandit2

Please fix a broken link in my thread

My apologies for IMO a petty request, but could a mod fix the video link in this post? It's an old post that I can no longer edit. I know it's minor, but it's the introduction to the campaign, and it's a bit of a bummer that the video's gone.
  13. smilingbandit2

IC [Scion 2e] The Fallen Angels Detective Agency

Part One: The Lady in the Pool December 15th, 1952 - 6:15 am It'd been more than two years since the last time it snowed in Los Angeles and the Angelinos aren't taking it well. Fire and earthquakes they can handle, but they have no defenses against the cold. There's only two plows to work the...
  14. smilingbandit2

Please change the title of my thread

I created an OOC thread for a game just after the upgrade, and the prefixes were not then working. Could a mod please add the OOC prefix to the thread and remove the handwritten ]OOC[ that I put there?
  15. smilingbandit2

OOC [Scion 2e] The Fallen Angels Detective Agency

So, prefixes are still non-functional, but that's just a formatting quibble. I'm presently on target for a December 3rd start date. Life is always complicated around the holidays though, so let's call it an estimate rather than a hard target. For now, everyone please repost your characters...
  16. smilingbandit2

[Interest/Discussion] Scion 2e: The Fallen Angels Detective Agency

Ok, here's the interest/discussion/development/whatever thread for a Scion 2nd Edition game. The premise, as discussed earlier, is a detective agency in 1950's Los Angeles. It's Raymond Chandler meets Harry Dresden meets Exalted. So, just to make it clear, I am a long way from ready, at least...
  17. smilingbandit2

Please sticky the new 'Games You'd Like to Play Thread' in Pbp

The old thread is locked, but the new thread is not yet stickied. Could a mod please sticky the new one (and possibly un-sticky the old)?
  18. smilingbandit2

IC [Demon:The Descent] MI666: The Man With the Golden God!

HARRY SALTZMAN and ALBERT R. BROCCOLI present DARAD ZHALI ENIGMATICONE PANDORYM and SQUIDHEADJAX as MI666 in IAN FLEMING'S THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GOD Directed by SMILINGBANDIT2
  19. smilingbandit2

OOC [Demon:The Descent] MI666: The Man With the Golden God!

Ok, here's the OOC thread for our game! Hooray! :) If you haven't done so already, please post your character into the wiki. It's doesn't need to be fancy, just legible. Also, before we begin, I want to talk about my expectations on posting. If you've played in one of my games before this...
  20. smilingbandit2

[Recruitment/Brainstorming][Demon:The Descent] MI666: The Man With the Golden God!

The world is in peril. The sinister criminal organization SERAPHIM works tirelessly to advance their master's inhuman agenda. Their electromechanical tendrils spread murder and mayhem to every corner of the globe, threatening world peace and the prosperity of The Empire. Her Majesty commands...
Top Bottom