• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. The Discerning Gentleman

Horror Movie Recommendations

Just finished The Ritual, (2017), although at first, I admit, that I had absolutely no idea where this story was going, in the end, I'm glad that it didn't disappoint. I gave this one ✴✴✴. Reuniting after the tragic death of their friend, four college pals set out to hike through the...
  2. The Discerning Gentleman

🎨 Creative September Painting Thread

I'm envious... 😀
  3. The Discerning Gentleman

That's nice! Did the base come with a cracked earth pattern, or did you make that terrain effect yourself? If you made it, I am interested in just how you pulled that off!😄
  4. The Discerning Gentleman

What Gaming Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Well... I guess I need to add the Savage World Adventure Edition to today's expenses now... 😀
  5. The Discerning Gentleman

What Gaming Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Sorry, I just went shopping for new gaming materials today and got a little excited and wanted to tell someone about it. Then I wanted to know what everyone else is getting now-a-days! 😄 Let me know what you've just bought and just how excited you are about it! What I spoiled myself with today...
  6. The Discerning Gentleman

New horror card game

I love learning new game mechanics, it's just my thing. I love horror, it's just another one of my things. So your idea is very interesting. By looking over your rules they seem to be a basic outline, which is fine, but I can't see how the mechanics work, especially since the in-depth rules will...
  7. The Discerning Gentleman

Why is this so familiar? I think I saw this when it first came out!
  8. The Discerning Gentleman

IC Red Hand of Doom

Luther socializes with what elves show interest and remains polite, though deep down he feels a bitterness growing towards them. How could they turn away from assisting those who are under attack from such a massive, not to mention, such an evil enemy? Where is the honor and dignity amongst...
  9. The Discerning Gentleman

[Let's Read] D&D 3.0 Monsters of Faerun

Now that's one nice looking dragon! I tip my hat to the artist!
  10. The Discerning Gentleman

I'm depressed now, because I haven't even started anything for this month!
  11. The Discerning Gentleman

Just finished 1922, (2017), a Netflix original movie. They always seem to do a pretty good job with their films. This one is a horror/drama with plenty of irony. I give it ✴✴✴. A rancher conspires to murder his wife for financial gain and convinces his teenage son to participate.
  12. The Discerning Gentleman

I have not.
  13. The Discerning Gentleman

Just finished All Girls Weekend, (2016), and I'm very disappointed. Not at all what I expected. Wouldn't recommend it. Es no beuno, Senor. I'll give it ✴. When high school friends reunite after many years, they decide to get away together for a weekend in the mountains. But everything starts...
  14. The Discerning Gentleman

OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

It's all good. Thalzatt is ready!
  15. The Discerning Gentleman

Best non-Weird West western games?

I went with Sidewinder because it was a d20 system. That way I wouldn't have to spend any time relearning a new system.
  16. The Discerning Gentleman

Just finished The Enemy Within (2017), awkwardly disturbing, and definitely trippy. Sadly, the best thing that came out of this was Frederick Koehler's magnificent acting ability. Overall, I'll give it ✴ 1/2. A lonely and mentally disabled boy who lives with his older brother is urged by a...
  17. The Discerning Gentleman

These guys look shockingly similar to the Dark Elf mounts in the Warhammer Fantasy Miniatures game. I wonder who stole who's idea. 😄
  18. The Discerning Gentleman

Cool, I don't have to LARP anymore!
  19. The Discerning Gentleman

[Netflix] The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (Spoiler)

I didn't think about that! That would be cool if it resurrected all of the lost Gelfling.
  20. The Discerning Gentleman

Give me a couple days and we can binge it together! 😄
Top Bottom