• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. smilingbandit2

OOC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

I'm glad you're feeling better! I specifically meant that I stuck Digby in a scene where he can't see the NPCs. :)
  2. smilingbandit2

@TimeStitch , do you want me to proceed with your scene? I wasn't sure if you wanted the spirits to notice you. Also, how do we get @Rook S. Involved?
  3. smilingbandit2

Oh, and one FunBuck for @MrPrim! Yay music!
  4. smilingbandit2

Did I miss anyone?
  5. smilingbandit2

IC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

Eddie feels the sensations of a bathroom filled with steam, a beautiful girl signing in the stall. 🎶Father once spoke of an Angel... I used to dream he'd appear...🎶 A figure is standing in the room. Edony cannot see him (nor apparently can the girl), but she can sense the presence, feel the...
  6. smilingbandit2

IC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

Niko and John turn as one to the random teacher now apparently joining their interrogation, slightly baffled. "Lay off da mitts, ya mug!" The girl puffs herself with obviously false bravado and swats ineffectually at Niko's hand. "I'm an American and I've got my Equity card - ya can't lay a...
  7. smilingbandit2

OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

Truly living the Kindred dream. 🤪
  8. smilingbandit2

Pandorym deleted his last post. Ignore it. I will pilot Niko for now. It's a good character and a ghost-heavy plot, so he'll be an NPC for this session.
  9. smilingbandit2

I'm sure it will be amusing.
  10. smilingbandit2

Proceeds to spend two hours screaming at the TV while King Dice laughs and laughs.
  11. smilingbandit2

Sorry, was totally exhausted yesterday. Posts.. Eventually. Be kind, it's a long week. o_O
  12. smilingbandit2

Before.
  13. smilingbandit2

The one time she Dominated Judy, it was to make her drink lots of fluids and go to bed early. :giggle:
  14. smilingbandit2

She's a thoughtful and respectful girlfriend. She respects Judy's boundaries and leaves her enough blood to avoid fainting too much.
  15. smilingbandit2

Fair enough. Also, our Daeva is all about consent. To the eternal frustration of her Beast. 🙂
  16. smilingbandit2

Kinda feels like Intimidation would have been a more appropriate skill, given Niko's behavior. 😜 I will squeak out some false bravado when I get home. 🙂
  17. smilingbandit2

Anyone could grab her, or speak to her, or whatever. :)
  18. smilingbandit2

She's dressed like she's in West Side Story. Leather jacket, blue jeans, black hair tied up in a bandana.
  19. smilingbandit2

IC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

"Ladies, please, I beseech you. Do not sour this victory by squabbling over the spoils." He turns to Elaine. "Elaine, I truly understand your desire for vengeance. It is a desire that I myself indulged. However, I fear that circumstance does not allow for the moment of Grand Guignol that you...
  20. smilingbandit2

IC [Demon: the Descent] MI666: Hellraker!

"I suspect that is the case. You will not find a more prolific man on this side of the Mediterranean." Cards are played, punters come and go, betting on the action between Gregory and Al-Fassi. Both men cheat with great skill - only someone with a photographic memory would be able to spot it...
Top Bottom