• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. timbannock

Domille’s Wondrous Character Sheet Out Now on DMsGuild!

Fans and fellow creators: Domille’s Wondrous Character Sheet has just launched on Dungeon Masters Guild! This simple and effective character sheet is optimized for one-page, everything-at-a-glance use, and best of all, it comes with a limited license for DMsGuild and other 5th Edition content...
  2. timbannock

DriveThruRPG The Darkness Beneath Dalentown Revised out now at DriveThruRPG

Originally released for Swords & Wizardry with a primitive layout and some hastily put together maps, The Darkness Beneath Dalentown is now re-born with fully revised text, gorgeous full color maps by Elven Tower, and new artwork by a host of artists. You can pick up DD-01 The Darkness Beneath...
  3. timbannock

1e AD&D-style OSR Games and SRDs

Something I noticed while supporting the Open Gaming Network and being a big fan of online tools for referencing stuff in both new and old editions (D&D Beyond for 5E, my PDFs of Old School Essentials for BX) is that OSRIC's SRD never came to fruition (or died quite a while ago, at least). Given...
  4. timbannock

Adventures in Dalentown for 5th Edition now available at DriveThruRPG

Come to Dalentown! Establish a headquarters for your adventures as you explore bizarre wilderness sites and ancient dwarven tombs, or pass through and get embroiled in local intrigue! Adventures in Dalentown for 5th edition is now available on DriveThruRPG! It features loads of encounters, new...
  5. timbannock

Experiences & mods running the D&D Stranger Things Hunt for the Thessalhydra Adventure?

Hi folks! TL;DR - I'm running the Stranger Things starter set adventure Hunt for the Thessalhydra for Int'l Tabletop Day at my local comics & game shop, and I'm wondering what tips, tricks, and mods people employed. Slightly longer version - Here are some slightly more specific things I'm...
  6. timbannock

DriveThruRPG The Bog of Enoren Titchwillow – A DMsGuild Adventure Available Now!

Are your adventurers in search of forbidden lore? Do they seek the fate of a young brass dragon that once protected the countryside? Has someone important to them been cursed? Or worse yet, gone missing, the victim of some terrible visitation in the darkest of night? If so, the heroes must...
  7. timbannock

Old School Hacks Vol. 3: Megadungeon Mayhem now available at DMsGuild

Out now at Dungeon Masters Guild: Old School Hacks Vol. 3: Megadungeon Mayhem – A Toolbox for Better Megadungeons! This 34-page guide features four chapters of material covering: What makes a megadungeon tick? Tons of tools and advice for varying the environment, monsters, hazards, and...
  8. timbannock

Paranoia: Red Clearance Edition Index and Alternate Card Rules

Link to a Google Doc in which I'm hoping to create a complete index for the Paranoia: Red Clearance Edition rule books, complete card listings, and where I've also dumped some optional and variant rules for using the Action/Reaction and other cards for folks that don't like the cards, like them...
  9. timbannock

Anybody using paper minis and the Litko counter stands?

As the title says. These stands (and the other sizes, as they have 2", 3" and 4" for all of your differently sized monsters!). I'm thinking of getting rid of the minis collection (or most of it, at any rate) as I never had a large one and I have less and less room to store things, and less and...
  10. timbannock

Time Tracker and exploration manager for 5E

I've created a time tracker specifically for D&D 5th edition that's inspired by the amazing Richard J. LeBlanc, Jr./New Big Dragon Games’ Exploration Time Tracker for 0E/BX/1E. The main difference is that mine includes all the updated 5E light source durations and notes on pace and the like...
  11. timbannock

Running a mega-dungeon with self-contained adventure sessions

I'm going to be running a persistent megadungeon campaign, but it's not always guaranteed to have the same group of players, and each session is meant to be mostly self-contained. Meaning, the player characters head into the dungeon with a specific goal in mind (map, the place, recover the...
  12. timbannock

Talk to me about Monster Hunter and Monster Trainer RPGs

I've been in love with Monster Hunter-style harvesting forever and a day, but up until the Creature Component books by Playground Adventures, I haven't really played with actual mechanics. Those books have been fun as a diversion in one of my current 5E campaigns, but they are directly focused...
  13. timbannock

DeScriptors: Definitive Edition is now available at DriveThruRPG!

From the product description: DeScriptors: Definitive Edition expands upon the previously released “Anything Goes” edition by including not one by five fully detailed campaign settings, complete with scenario ideas, optional rules, advice, and pregenerated characters. This helps to show the...
  14. timbannock

DriveThruRPG Seasonal Surprises Vol. 1 now available at the Dungeon Masters Guild

Seasonal Surprises Vol. 1 is now available at the DMsGuild! This collection of 15 wicked monsters (plus a template), 8 mysterious magic items, and 6 scalable encounters all share a holiday theme to help add some pumpkin spice and loads of challenges to your Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition games...
  15. timbannock

Trade/Sell D&D, Pugmire, OSR, and Dungeon Crawl Classics for sale or trade; looking for PayPal or SW FFG stuff

Updated 9/24 HAVE Most items are in excellent condition with only a little shelf wear, unless otherwise noted. Price includes shipping in the United States. D&D Murder in Baldur's Gate (next/5e/statless) $15 Races of Faerun (3.5e) $15 City Of Greyhawk (AD&D 2nd edition; box is really beat up...
  16. timbannock

[DMsGuild] The Hag’s Hexes is now available at DMsGuild

The Hag’s Hexes is now available at DMsGuild.com! This 60+ page book is a collaboration of six designers to bring you a guide that features new hags, new hag minions, combat tactics, roleplaying tips & tricks, curses, bargains, wicked magic items (some cursed, some not!), dozens of premade...
  17. timbannock

[DMsGuild] Curse of the Gumdrop Ooze - Revised & Expanded Out Now!

Curse of the Gumdrop Ooze was originally released on Feb 15th, National Gumdrop Day! It has just been re-released in Revised & Expanded form at the Dungeon Masters Guild! This adventure features three new monsters -- the Candy Hag, and two of its candy-coated minions, the vile Gumdrop Ooze and...
  18. timbannock

[DMsGuild] Hexcrawling – Wilderness Exploration and Random Encounters Revised & Expanded

Platinum best seller Hexcrawling – Wilderness Exploration and Random Encounters has been revised and expanded, featuring improved layout, organization, and an all-new example hexcrawl campaign, including a starting town (Hardbuckler), hex map split into encounter regions, and five massive...
  19. timbannock

DriveThruRPG Start hunting zombies today with Head Shot: Survivor Pack and Head Shot: Made Easy now on DriveThruRPG!

Head Shot! A Zombie Apocalypse Action Roleplaying Hack for Cortex is about to be massively expanded with content to help players and GMs jump right into the action with the release of two new supplements: Head Shot: Survivor Pack and Head Shot: Made Easy! When Head Shot launched back in June...
  20. timbannock

Trade/Sell D&D 5E adventures, 3E Forgotten Realms, Cadwallon, Dungeons of Aufstrag

HAVE Prices include shipping via media mail in the US. Items will be packaged securely. Best Offers encouraged! The Dungeons of Aufstrag (adventure for Castles & Crusades; like new) $18 obo Forgotten Realms (3E-era) Silver Marches (softcover; shelf wear) $12 obo Serpent Kingdoms (hardcover...
Top Bottom