• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. JeffCram

Recommend Some Media About Intense Physical Training/Becoming Elite

Hey All, I'm currently going through some rather strident physical/mental change due to lifestyle modification; weightlifting, nutrition, fasting, etc. I'm enjoying it. As happens from time to time, (even without said regimen), I get in this place where I want to consume media about going...
  2. JeffCram

For Sale Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard Army

Long-time rpg.netter, first time Bazaar poster. Looking to clear out my Cadian boys to make room for some sweet sweet Death Guard action. I'm looking to only ship in the U.S. right now. I'd like to sell this as a lot. Retail for all this is around $650. I'd like to get $300. Free...
  3. JeffCram

Help Finding a Thread

Hey All, There was a thread a year or so back where a member was posting essentially campaign journals of his running an AD&D (maybe even Basic) game with new players? It was a very RAW playthrough, with folks dying and charm spells on ogres abounding. Maybe played Horror on the Hill...
  4. JeffCram

Dark Eldar Paint Scheme Advice Wanted

Hey All, I'm getting around to painting up some Dark Eldar I've got kicking around, and I've come up with a couple basic schemes that I think are okay, but I'm struggling with choosing! That's where you fine folk come in. I started out painting this scheme on a Reaver Jetbike based on one I'd...
  5. JeffCram

[Novel + Short Story] Sci-Fi/Horror Short and My Novel at New Low Price!

Hello All, Just wanted to let folks know that I've published the first in a series of short stories featuring my hard-boiled heroine, The Seer, and her adventures through haunted space! Can Robots Go to Hell? Part One is ready for download for just 99Cents! Grab this snack-sized morsel of fun...
  6. JeffCram

For Sale [US ONLY] 40k Dark Eldar

Howdy! Well, the old PC bought it, so it's time to start a fund for a new machine. I've got some Dark Eldar in various stages of construction/paint, all in great condition. I am planning to put these on Ebay in a week's time, but wanted to see if anyone here would like first stab. I will be...
  7. JeffCram

[DREDD] Clinging to the Hope of a Sequel

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/dredd-2/116783/fresh-hope-for-dredd-2 Yes, I realize it's grabbing for any ghost of a whisper about hope for another Dredd movie, but it's all I have...don't take it away from me! There's a link to the facebook page that's drumming up support at the bottom of the...
  8. JeffCram

[Fantasy/Sci-Fi Novel] My First Book! Available for FREE for a Limited Time!

Hey Gang, My first novel, a sci-fi fantasy called Regret's Shadow, is available on amazon.com here: http://www.amazon.com/Regrets-Shadow-Earth-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00BPFUAXG/ref=tmm_kin_title_0 For three days (from Saturday, April 20th, thru Monday, April 22nd) it will be available for free...
  9. JeffCram

Warm Bodies

Saw it with the wife yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. Fun, in more than just the comedy, and had a pretty bitchin' soundtrack too! I'm a fan of your somewhat standard zombie flicks, but was glad that they took things in a new direction. Worth checking out. Anyone else catch it yet?
  10. JeffCram

Illustrator Available for Freelance

Howdy, My name is Jeff Cram, and I'm a traditional artist looking for freelance work. I'm a graduate of the Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art, Inc. and have worked freelance off-and-on for the past ten years. Some of my clients include Devil's Due Publishing, Mongoose Publishing...
  11. JeffCram

[Star Trek Into Darkness] Cumberbatch's Role Revealed...?

http://trekmovie.com/2012/12/10/new-image-from-star-trek-into-darkness-features-cumberbatch-villain-w-kirk-spock/ John Harrison? Odd choice. Do we buy it? Could it be yet more misdirection?
  12. JeffCram

[Star Wars] Kasdan Signs On

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-lawrence-kasdan-simon-393459 O.o Color me excited. Here's hoping he can bring some grit back to the films, and without George to but heads with, maybe stretch his legs a bit more. I'm optimistic. :D
  13. JeffCram

Thread Move Request

Good Morning, I posted a thread about soliciting anecdotes regarding yoga practice in the Fitness forum, but it occurs to me I would probably garner a larger sampling if it were moved to Tangency Open. After the fact I figured there are probably a lot of folks who've practiced yoga who don't...
  14. JeffCram

[DNDnextblogstuff] Sword+1, Flametongue

Stealing the thread title from Wyzard (it works, hope you don't mind!). http://community.wizards.com/dndnext/blog/2012/05/23/sword_1,_flame_tongue I'm of two minds on this subject. I do like the idea of magic items feeling unique. At the same time, I like for the DM to have a wealth of...
  15. JeffCram

[New Horror Novel] The Well of Trees

One of my older brothers, Scott Cram, has written a horror novel called, The Well of Trees. It's heavily influenced by 80's horror, as that's what we all grew up on, and I think some folks here might greatly enjoy it. This is his first novel, although he's been writing creatively for friends...
  16. JeffCram

Quick Question About Open Promo...

Hello Mods! One of my brothers has written a novel that he's self-published, and I am (understandably) very proud of him. I'd like to do something to help him promote it, and as it's a pretty cool horror novel I thought some folks here might enjoy it. Is it okay to post a thread about it in...
  17. JeffCram

Please Help Me Find a Game

Hello All! A while ago I remember reading about a game on here, that I wanted to check up on again. It's a 2dish side-scroller type of fantasy game, in the vein of the old D&D Arcade Game...except with anime-influenced art and outrageousness. Does this ring a bell? I remember the art being...
  18. JeffCram

[40K]Speak to me of Dark Eldar

Since it's looking like I might be able to participate in a semi-regular 40k game, and I'm fresh off of several defeats with my IG...I've been looking at an army that never sees play in my gaming circle - Dark Eldar. I've perused the recent codex, and get the impression that, in general, you'd...
  19. JeffCram

[TV]Fox to Develope "Spectre" Series for Television

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=34388 Seems like I just mentioned that I'd watch this kinda show every day and twice on Sundays! (Over in the thread about what properties DC could make into hits.) If someone announces they're starting a superhero/crime noir series featuring...
  20. JeffCram

[The Avengers Film]New set pics of Cap, and some video!

http://io9.com/5831545/watch-captain-america-fight-a-mysterious-enemy-on-the-set-of-the-avengers?popular=true They have some nice shots of Chris in the modern-day outfit, as well as a fight-scene video clip where he's battling some stuntmen in motion-capture suits (Skrulls, mayhaps?) and a clip...
Top Bottom