• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. C

Other Publisher C.J. Carella's The Ragnarok Alternative has been released

Greetings! The fourth book of the New Olympus Saga, The Ragnarok Alternative, is available on the Kindle Store. Alternate history of the wild-eyed variety (what if pulp and Golden Age superheroes had existed and proceeded to throw their weight around since the early 20th century?) with plenty of...
  2. C

Small Press [C.J. Carella] Shadowfall: Las Vegas Has Been Released

Greetings! My latest novel, Shadowfall: Las Vegas, is available for the Kindle. http://www.amazon.com/Shadowfall-Las-Vegas-C-J-Carella-ebook/dp/B00U1QZUTO/ It's a horror-action hybrid, with a dash of noir. You can find sample chapters on my website...
  3. C

Small Press [C.J. Carella] Armageddon Girl Free For Download Until Friday 12/19

Greetings - just wanted to let you know that the first novel of my superhero-alt hist series, Armageddon Girl, is available for free on Amazon.com until this Friday. So if you were on the fence about getting it, here's your money-free chance to try it :)...
  4. C

Small Press [C.J. Carella] The New Olympus Saga Is Complete!

Greetings. My name is C.J. Carella. You may remember from such RPGs are GURPS Martial Arts, WitchCraft, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG and assorted Palladium Books products. More recently, I've turned my hand to fiction, which brings me to this announcement: The fiction trilogy that began...
  5. C

C.J. Carella's Doomsday Duet Available on Kindle

C.J. Carella's second novel, Doomsday Duet, is available for Kindle now (the print version will be out later this week). The sequel to Armageddon Girl, Doomsday Duet continues to tell the story of Christine Dark, gaming geek turned superhuman being, in a world where superheroes have existed...
  6. C

[C.J. Carella] New Olympus Available For Kindle

New Olympus, the Armageddon Girl Companion, is available for the Kindle, with the print version about a week away. The book is a hybrid of short fiction and RPG setting. New Olympus features eight short stories set in different times and places. "Deguello" - an American volunteer in the Spanish...
  7. C

[C.J. Carella] Armageddon Girl On Sale Now

Seasons greetings and all that. This is C.J. Carella - you may remember me from such games as assorted Rifts products, the WitchCraft RPG and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG. My first novel, Armageddon Girl, is on sale now: Kindle Version...
  8. C

[Kickstarter] Armageddon Girl/New Olympus Kickstarter is Live

The Kickstarter for my novel Armageddon Girl and its RPG-friendly companion book New Olympus has started. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cjcarella/armageddon-girl-a-novel-by-cj-carella Armageddon Girl is an alternate history/science fiction story set in a world where supers have existed...
  9. C

[C.J. Carella] First Seven Chapters of Armageddon Girl Available For Free

Greetings, all. Just wanted to announce that the first seven chapters of my upcoming novel, Armageddon Girl, are available to read at my website, http://www.cjcarella.com/. The direct link to the novel is http://www.cjcarella.com/fiction/chapters_1-3 . The site also has news about New Olympus...
  10. C

[CJ Carella] C.J.'s Vlog Audition

Hello, interwebs! Having lost all sense of dignity and self-respect in my divorce, I am trying out for Geek and Sundry's Vlogger contest. My Vlog, should I get one of the ten spots available, would talk about gaming (tabletop and computer), writing (game books and novels, as well as publishing)...
  11. C

[CJ Carella] Game Designer Tries Hand at Writing Novels! Read all about it!

(Apologies in advance if this is a double post - I can't find the original thread I posted about 15 minutes ago, so either the interwebbies ate it or I screwed up somehow, so here it goes again): Hey, y'all. I've been out of touch with the RPG (and RPG.net) community for some years, so please...
  12. C

[C.J. Carella] Game Designer Tries Hand at Writing Novels! Read all about it!

Howdy, y'all. I've been pretty disconnected from the RPG community since around the mid-oughties. If you know who the eff I am, then you've probably read some of my gaming books from such publishers as Steve Jackson Games, Palladium Books and Eden Studios. I more or less voluntarily left gaming...
Top Bottom