• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. ruckusmanager

Playing in 70’s, 80’s US Action TV shows -what system?

Shadow of the Century is a supplement for the FATE system dealing with the 80s action genre (basically updating their pulpy Spirit of the Century). It should handle 70s stuff as well.
  2. ruckusmanager

The AEW All Out/ Weekly TV Show Excitement Thread

If there is a dark horse winner in this tournament (and I'm definitely in the Bucks are the obvious pick is obvious), I'm thinking you could do worse than SCU. I think the fact that this is the first ever plays into it quite a bit. Daniels and Kazarian have a pretty good pedigree. I'm not sure...
  3. ruckusmanager

[IC/OOC] Spirit of 77 - Keep Playing at Maximum Volume

Dwight checks out his surroundings, trying to determine the Russian's intentions and if there's anything of interest around. Scope out the scene plus brains (+1) roll coming up. An 8, who knows more than they're letting on?
  4. ruckusmanager

Considering his last attempt to get clever got his sidekick smacked around and him shot, Dwight eases back and decides to let Murphy take the lead on this one. "I don't know, boss," he admits to Murphy looking nervous, " Should we really tell them?" Going for a help a brother out roll with...
  5. ruckusmanager

I'm just going to throw a couple of things out there to bump the thread a bit. First, Dave Meltzer has apparently claimed the Young Bucks/Lucha Bros. recent match to be the best ladder match he has ever seen. As if on cue, the anti-Meltzer crowd is going nuts because obviously the...
  6. ruckusmanager

"Hey Murphy," Dwight said, non-chalantly. "I'm glad to see you already handled those invisible cyber-coyotes."
  7. ruckusmanager

Dwight didn't know what irritated him more: the fact that he had once again lost his peace blaster (at least not to obnoxious little cyber raccoons this time); that Delores was still in the hands of his psycho nemesis (although she could probably take care of herself, to be honest), or that he...
  8. ruckusmanager

Roll to follow. Hey it's an 11.
  9. ruckusmanager

With his shoulder stinging from blast, Dwight decided a strategic maneuver in the opposite direction might be the best tactic. Others might call it "running away" but what did they know anyhow?
  10. ruckusmanager

Deliver a Beatdown roll to follow. That's a big bad fail (6). Curse you dice roller!
  11. ruckusmanager

"You'll pay for that," Dwight grimaced at his former partner's cavalier attitude not only to beating up a little kid, but handling his weapon as well. Dwight had seen it too often in his fellow peacekeepers, even within himself. The job had a way of dehumanizing those who did it. Frederick was...
  12. ruckusmanager

I don't doubt that it really happened, but he is certainly working it at this point. It's called taking lemons and making lemonade. If done right, it can be awesome. If done wrong, well, there are far too many bad examples in WWE's past to recount. I think a lot of it depends on the subject...
  13. ruckusmanager

Even if this isn't a work, it definitely should be!
  14. ruckusmanager

"Don't rat out Old Man Murphy, Mister!" Delores plays along with her best Shirley Temple impersonation. "He's the key to the future!" Hopefully she can help a brother out. She gets an 8. "Stop worrying little girl," Dwight replied. "What can a single peacekeeper do against the power of Murphy...
  15. ruckusmanager

Dwight held up his hands in surrender. "Don't hurt this completely innocent little girl whom I have never met before," he tells Frederick. "We can go back to the future together, because I'm going to enjoy the look on your face when you find out everything has been changed. There's no more...
  16. ruckusmanager

Okay, Joey Janela finding a tennis racket under the ring and throwing it away is going to be hard to top!
  17. ruckusmanager

I thought Britt Baker looked the best I had seen her. She is literally improving before our eyes. Admittedly she had the most screen time, but Nyla Rose had a few too many botches for me to appreciate (don't even get me started on the tag team match after that). It was interesting to see...
  18. ruckusmanager

Looks good to me. If it turns out right though, that's a rough night for the Elite (1-3). It would have been very interesting if Moxley hadn't gotten hurt since I think they might have pushed him since they need another big-time heel, which would have made the Elite 0-4. Maybe Cody has learned...
  19. ruckusmanager

I figured she would just make a Help a brother out roll. Which is an 8-not terrible, but she exposes herself to peril. Dwight will use the opportunity to Smoke his ass with one of his throwing knives, possibly getting him to drop the chair. Ugh, a 7. Dwight takes what he can get and deal 1 more...
Top Bottom