• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. D

Your last game played, part 2

I've played four games of The Others over the past couple of days. No one else in my group is up to the task, so I played the sin every time (3 Pride, 1 sloth). 2 games were intro games for new players, which I slacked off and lost. The other 2 I didn't hold back and wiped the floor with them...
  2. D

Overwatch - Blizzard's New IP

Early access starts right as I end my shift. Looks like no sleep tomorrow night.
  3. D

[The Division] release thread - VGO Activated

Yeah, that really irritates, especially because it creates an unnecessary barrier to players who are new to open PvP. They see that shit and go nope and the community stagnates. Massive/Ubi could have done much better in establishing mechanics that gradually introduce people to open world PvP...
  4. D

Picked up 2 pieces of the nomad set before hopping on my alt to play with a co-worker. Sadly, I'm stuck at work due to weather so I won't be getting my much anticipated "house is clean, kids are at school" playtime.
  5. D

240 is apparently the highest gearscore you can get right now. Mine is sitting at 163, largely due to the fact that I haven't been able to pick up any decent guns. About half my gear came from the DZ, the other half being purchased with phoenix credits. Do the dailies as well as the daily &...
  6. D

The issue causing 'deleted' characters has been identified. Appears to have been a server problem that resulted in corrupted data. IT will take a rollback to the last uncorrupted data to restore things, which means people may lose some progress if they did anything post 1.1 before they were hit.
  7. D

I believe part of the weekly assignment was to deconstruct 30 green+ items. Might this have been what popped?
  8. D

Heads up for anyone on XB1: Apparently there is a new bug which can delete (or at least make unavailable) a character after getting a delta or mike error. Dozens of reports, no clear indication of cause or solution. Edit: Apparently this bug is now cropping up on PC & PS4 as well now.
  9. D

If anyone on the xbox has a very low alt they'd like to level, my co-worker just picked up the Division, so we'll be running through the story with his lvl 7 for a few hours tonight.
  10. D

Yes, that was announced earlier. The things that were previously DZ 50 will now require DZ 40. edit- from the patch notes: The vendor in the Church Safe House will now sell items in Dark Zone Funds instead of Phoenix Credits Added a new Dark Zone bracket for characters with Gear Score 160+...
  11. D

[LttP] Sunset Overdrive

Can't remember if there is an option for language filter, but at several points in the game, in response to something weird, my character would exclaim "What the fucking fuck!"
  12. D

I think the shenanigans will be somewhat mitigated by the announced DZ bracketing, at least in the lower bracket. Because it splits at 160, a few high end drops are going to be enough to push a player over and the prevalence of drops should close the gap within brackets. Unless you're sure you...
  13. D

Hopefully we will have more information about the upcoming changes sometime today. I anticipate that divtech will continue to be a bottleneck for top level crafting, but that loot drops will become a more viable method of gearing up. Edit- So the new information was released regarding the...
  14. D

Healing/support is my preferred group role in games. Unfortunately, I am not well itemized for that at the moment. The airburst seeker was nice and I like that it can be dropped on the fly if you don't have time to aim. I also think I'll swap support station for first aid with overheal.
  15. D

That was me. Confession time: That was my first attempt at a challenging mission. I was pretty pleased with how things were going until we hit that bump. I'm going to try working our network tonight to see if I can get voice working. Internet offshore can be a touchy thing for any type of...
  16. D

Is that what's displayed when you look at your gun, or is this from tested values. The display is all sorts of messed up right now and doesn't update correctly. the best bet for accurate data is to test it out on the paper targets in the firing range (so I hear, haven't actually tried).
  17. D

You weren't the only one. Shortly after you dropped, our second did and then I dropped about a minute later.
  18. D

I'm going to guess either napalm production or police academy considering I've done all the others as dailies within the last week
  19. D

[News] Alison Rapp Fired from Nintendo

Well, for starters, they could square this with their non-existent support of Ms. Rapp during said harassment.
  20. D

I have even more good news for you
Top Bottom