• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Regis

🎨 Creative 101 Nonviolent action set pieces(preferably SF)

The Thing You Want has been grabbed by someone who is running/driving/flying away with it. You absolutely cannot risk damaging The Thing. How do you stop the person who took your thing without damaging it?
  2. Regis

[Wrestlepack] [Original Choose Your Own Adventure] Welcome To The Next Generation: Adventures In Developmental Hell

Sarah huffs in mock disgust. “Oh, please. Go cry, emo kid.” “Whatever, old timer. Just because you don’t recognise spectacle when you see it. “ “Oh, I appreciate spectacle alright. I just prefer it when it’s not hidden under blood and hair dye.” “And yet you picked an event with a Tony...
  3. Regis

[Wrestlepack] [Original Choose Your Own Adventure] Welcome To The Next Generation: Adventures In Developmental Hell

Fans, I am neither dead, which was not really a concern, nor bankrupt, which kind of was. Apologies for the long, long delay, but I'm back, personal problems are on the back burner, and I should hopefully get back to more regular updates. And here's one for you now! --------------- You shake...
  4. Regis

You ponder it for a while, then shrug it off. Whatever else this is, it is entirely not your business. You will sail through as clean as ever, and get on with your life. Basking in the warm glow of doing the right thing, you decide to see if you can fit in some squats before someone else comes...
  5. Regis

It depends on how they're doing the test, and how frequent the weed use is. A light user (up to three times a week) can pass a urine test after three days clean.
  6. Regis

“Look, hold that thought. I need to go have a word with someone.” Zoe follows your eyes, and watches as you square your shoulders. “Oh boy. If this goes wrong, I don’t know you. We never met. I never even saw you before.” “Sure, Zoe. You do you.” You march across to Coach Rees’ door and walk...
  7. Regis

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

Question for the Wrrstlepack: how much do you care about wrestlers being shoot tough? Does it matter if the performer comes out and reveals that they have neither the skills nor the desire to genuinely hurt people, or do you prefer talent that can actually cause serious pain and injury if they...
  8. Regis

You look at Zoe. “You ready to go?” Zoe nods. “Bring the noise.” --------------- 400 Pounds Later The weights crash back to the ground to the sound of applause from your fellow athletes. Most of the other women hit the wall at around 225. Zoe tapped out at 230, though you’re sure she could...
  9. Regis

Also, now is the time to start suggesting potential finishing moves! Make suggestions, provide videos, and eventually I'll put together a shortlist for voting.
  10. Regis

Apologies for the longer than usual delay - I'm being jerked around by an insurance company at the moment, which has somewhat sapped my creative juices. But now they are once again in full flood, and we're back on the road! --------------- “Watch my drink for a second. I’ve got to go call...
  11. Regis

Which Comics Characters Would Make The Best GMs?

Peter used to DM regularly. Since becoming Spiderman, he has missed every single session.
  12. Regis

Daniel, maybe. Morpheus would just make it all about himself and get annoyed if his genius wasn't acknowledged.
  13. Regis

The heroes and villains of the various comic book universes out there have to relax and blow off steam sometimes. Who's to say they won't sit around the table, bring out the dice and start a game of their own? Would you play at The Riddler's table? Can Morpheus avoid ruining everything and...
  14. Regis

The tie continues! I'm always pleased when a choice becomes controversial. :)
  15. Regis

You get back to your feet as Sam plays to the crowd. You consider laying into her while her back is turned, but decide against it. You’re hot here to get heat over her yet. Instead you grab her by the shoulder, spinning her around, only to eat another stiff forearm shot to the face. You reel in...
  16. Regis

Sam is female. She works a butch lesbian gimmick, on account of being a butch lesbian, hence the outfit and the 'Boi' label.
  17. Regis

You ponder for a second. “He didn’t seem like too much of an asshole. Watch his friends, though. Some of them were real shits.” “Yeah, I kind of got that impression. I’ll keep an eye out.” “Good.” You pause for a second, then, “Who is he riding with at the moment?” “Liz, I recognise that tone...
  18. Regis

“This all feels a bit sudden. Are you going to ask me to move in with you next?” Sarah rolls her eyes. “Look, I just don’t want to be training you to work like me if you’re going to want to strike out on your own when you get the chance. I also don’t want to waste my time working out angles we...
Top Bottom