[2018-2019 Television Season] The Ratings

Hunter

Validated User
Welcome to September, Tangency-ites! :)

A new television season is almost upon us!

Which means it's time to start another ratings tracking thread!

As per usual, I'll be posting in dribs and drabs until the season revs up, then more regularly as it gets into gear. Also, once again, Bizzardborn will be acting as my good right hand, posting ratings when I am on vacation or otherwise unable to. (Or if I just get so busy with real world stuff that I forget... ;) ).

So, any shows people would specifically like me to track? What are you looking forward to seeing for the first time, and what returning favorites do you have?

Varyar

Emilie Dequenne Fanboy
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Two of my favorite shows (Colony and Shooter) were both cancelled over the summer. :( I'm looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow and SEAL Team returning, though.

Hunter

Validated User
Two of my favorite shows (Colony and Shooter) were both cancelled over the summer. :( I'm looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow and SEAL Team returning, though.
I am somewhat sad that TIMELESS won't be returning this fall as a series (although a TV movie is planned).

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think I'm down to... Flash.
Last season Arrow made me decide to drop it (at least for a while), and I've been on fence about Legends for a while and...
Spoiler: Show
A conformtion that we won't see Rip this season

has weight against it. A comic accurated Constantine would make me tune in, but that didn't happen in his own show and LoT is much lighter and fluffier.
Dropping on the other series for the crossover will be weird.
I will tune in for Discovery, but that Netflix for us non USians (I hope I'll get to watch Expanse on Netflix too, as I son;t have Amazon Prime).

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
I'm looking forward to the return of the CW DC shows, The Gifted on FOX and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff, but I'm currently drawing blanks.

Varyar

Emilie Dequenne Fanboy
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Be glad they were cancelled while you could still remember them fondly.
I can't speak for Shooter, since it has a couple episodes left, but in Colony's case, it ended on a 'we definitely need one more season to resolve things' note. So that wasn't so great.

I am somewhat sad that TIMELESS won't be returning this fall as a series (although a TV movie is planned).
Sorry! I hope the TV movie gives some closure.

TrojanRat

Agent of S.N.A.R.K.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
A little glad that Ghosted got put out of its misery.

About the only thing I’m waiting on a return for is The Orville

Top Bottom