• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[2018-2019 Television Season] The Ratings

HNutz

Knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men!
Validated User
So, apparently ABC is bringing back their "TGIF" program block.

I hope that doesn't hurt the ratings of "Fresh Off The Boat".

Hunter

Validated User
I'm looking forward to the return of the CW DC shows, The Gifted on FOX and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff, but I'm currently drawing blanks.
Will here's a rundown of the new shows coming to TV this fall to help you out a bit. :)

I'm looking forward to the returns of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, THE GIFTED, SPEECHLESS, and SUPERSTORE. And I am curious to see how LETHAL WEAPON will fare without Clayne Crawford. I will also somewhat grudgingly return to THE RESIDENT, which was last season's show I hated to like.

As far as new shows go, MANIFEST has piqued my interest the most, and also right now am planning to check out ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO and THE ROOKIE (maybe also LEGACIES AND CHARMED). I'm sure the list will expand as I see trailers for more shows, though.

Last edited:

Blizzardborn

Hiding in a snowdrift
Validated User
In another bit of news nobody's mentioned yet, this will be the last season of Big Bang Theory. At long last.

Blizzardborn

Hiding in a snowdrift
Validated User
In what is the first of the new shows I'm at least going to check out, FLCL Alternative starts tonight.

Taraqual

Words words words
Validated User
I don't know how invested I will be in watching these, but I'm at least curious about Magnum PI, Murphy Brown, and Roswell.

But as far as what I'll actually watch eh ... I guess The Gifted and Runaways. Black Lightning, sure, but I kind of liked waiting for the season to be over so I could get it all at once on Netflix. SHIELD next year. Um, iZombie is coming back for a final season, right? So that's on the list--but we didn't watch it live last season, so I doubt we will this time around.

And I will be still watching Lucifer, on Netflix, where ratings matter in a different way.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
The CW Supers show, The Gifted, and NCIS: LA still has my heart. Not much else until next year for the 100 and AoS.

KaijuGooGoo

Not Woke until I’ve had my Coffee
RPGnet Member
Validated User
My daughter continues to insist that it should be "P.I. Magnum" and not "Magnum, P.I." However, we will probably check it out, as it looks to be family-suitable.

Hunter

Validated User
Tomorrow is the big day when the new Tv season kicks off - we will be seeing the debuts of MANIFEST and MAGNUM P.I., plus the returns of numerous network shows. Get your DVRs warmed up, because things are about to get interesting...

Blizzardborn

Hiding in a snowdrift
Validated User
Actually happened today, with 9-1-1 being the first out the gate. Have to look for ratings for that (and the NE-Det game too).

Oh, and in other news, Samurai Jack returns to the Toonami block starting next weekend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom