• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

#29: Ether This or That Way Something Wicked This Way Comes

Snowblind

I say, who's there?
ross_winn said:
I think that similarly 4th edition will seriously injure Wizards in Hasbro's eyes.
Joking aside, I doubt Wizards could look any worse in Hasbro's eyes already, what with how much they "raked in" for the mother company in '05.

ross_winn

freelance geek
Dead Blue Clown said:
Joking aside, I doubt Wizards could look any worse in Hasbro's eyes already, what with how much they "raked in" for the mother company in '05.
that being said they were still better than many other divisions at Hasbro.

malladin_ben

Validated User
Hi Ross,

Thanks for the review of Etherscope. I've been following your column for a while now, and taken particular interest in your previous articles about cyberpunk. It was me who asked Joseph (Goodman) to send you a review copy, as I really wanted to get your feedback on it. Having read your previous articles I know how picky (and I mean that in a good way) you are about cyberpunk, and I'm glad that you largely appreciate what we've put together.

As the game's creators, Nigel and I are not die hard D20-ers, and we're happy to discuss and help out anyone attempting a conversion (have a look at the Goodman Games forums). And who knows what a 2nd edition may entail :).

Anyway, thanks again for your comments - yours is a much valued opinion.

Ben Redmond (Etherscope co-creator)

Top Bottom