• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[40k Game Megathread] - Do not post in support of the Emperor of Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0-1_H3r3

Bemused and Bewildered
Validated User
I realize this thread is more about the war game but I thought this would amuse you...

So, apparently in #40k lore there is this heretical sect among the Imperial Cult that honors Goge Vandire as the last true Ecclesiarch. And rather understandably I suppose, they tend to have a real hate-on for the Sisters of Battle.
Yeah, the Temple Tendency is an example of that kind of group - they're detailed in considerable... um, detail in Disciples of the Dark Gods, one of the first sourcebooks for Dark Heresy.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Cel

Celestine?
Haven’t quite leveled up that far yet, but thanks!! And for the record my Order venerates Saint Genevieve the Immolator.

Yeah, the Temple Tendency is an example of that kind of group - they're detailed in considerable... um, detail in Disciples of the Dark Gods, one of the first sourcebooks for Dark Heresy.
Well clearly these are the worst kind of heretics who deserve to die a angonizing death and have their entire planet reduced to a smoldering cinder. OTOH, their produce feeds half the sector and by cleansing them I am potentially condemning millions of loyal citizens to a slow death via starvation.

I mean sure, I’m going to cleanse them, it’s kinda my job. But I suppose I’ll just feel rather guilty about it later.

Von Bek

Now with Moorcock
Validated User
Primaris half of Shadowspear is 723 points if anyone was wondering. And they go in the 10th Company.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
That's the attitude! ;)
And you know as someone just pointed out on the Twitter you really can’t have people eating heresy tainted foodstuffs so it’s not so much starvation as it is a Ministorum mandated holy fast. Moral delimma solved. Burn the heretics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom