• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[40k Game Megathread] - Do not post in support of the Emperor of Man

Stephen Lea Sheppard

Be seeing you
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The other Legions will get articles, too! https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/03/18/heretic-astartes-focus-index/

Next will be the Iron Warriors, followed by Word Bearers, World Eaters, Emperor's Children, Alpha Legion and finally Renegades. Soo... maybe new Berzerkers and Noise Marines and stuff coming up, perhaps?
I feel like they're more likely to do Berserkers during some sort of Khorne push; likewise with Noise Marines and Slaanesh? Those are the two Legions with Daemon Primarchs most appropriate for release next, after all -- they've been sorta-kinda teasing Angron for a bit and Fulgrim is the dude Guilliman has beef with. It'd make more sense to me, at least, if GW waited on Berserkers and Noise Marines until they're ready to give the World Eaters and Emperor's Children the Thousand Sons/Death Guard treatment.

Also there's probably a limit on the number of new infantry options they want to release for a single faction at once, and right now they're doing baseline CSMs, Havocs, new Chaos Terminators, and maybe new multipart Obliterators. All those and Berserkers and Noise Marines feel like a stretch.

(Their use of a photo of the Shadowspear Obliterators in the Iron Warriors article when they so freely used a pic of the unannounced terminators on the Black Legion article suggests to me the Shadowspear Obliterators may be the only new Obliterators on the docket for a while, though. But that could just be me reading too much into irrelevant detail.)

Stephen Lea Sheppard

Be seeing you
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
y'know? Multipart noise marines would be all kinds of awesome.
Especially since a multipart noise marine kit manufactured today would almost certainly come with one or two sonic blasters that look like electric guitars or other musical instruments, rather than everything looking like spaceguns the way the resin upgrade kits do.

But I strongly suspect it’ll be a while. I hope I’m wrong! I hope that when the Emperor’s Children article goes up later this week there’s just an image of what are clearly updated plastic noise marine kits!

Scurrilous

Validated User
Yeah, they need to be as metal as possible. Shirtless noise marine, double neck bass, top hat, big hair, tongue hanging out, throwing horns.

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, I don't want to start a Chaos army, but if they do multipart Noise Marines and give them proper, electric-guitar sonic blasters As Slannesh intended! I'll buy a box to build a crazy metal diorama or something.

Top Bottom