• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[40k Game Megathread] - Plastic Sisters: Now, Or Sooner

Killfalcon

Reasonably Phosphorous
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Ubermonkey

Certainly a human
RPGnet Member
Validated User
New chapter traits are good.
As a Sons of Medusa player I'm happy about the Iron Hands one.

Von Bek

Now with Moorcock
Validated User
Wonder what Blood Angels will get? As far as the Primaris/Oldmarine debate as someone with a few hundred Oldmarines I don't mind Primaris largely because they give me more options than Tactical/Assault/Devastators.

BrianDR

Validated User
It seems weird to me to be pushing Primaris White Scars without Primaries bikes

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
In my case, I have about 4500 points of assorted Marines already, and I don't like playing games over 2000 points, so for me buying into Primaris would mean essentially replacing my existing marines. I mean, yes, I could prime them grey, do a bit of weathering, and turn them into statuary for terrain, and smash my tanks to make wrecks for terrain, but that would be a bit drastic.

On the Canoness, I'm not sold on the model's aesthetics, but I like that she's clearly older.

ru

temporary avatar
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And finally addressing one of the most frequent complaints heard around the internets, chapter tactics now affect vehicles.

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yah, as they note, the Ultramarine one is absolutely filthy for Land Raider Redeemers.

Ace the hero

Waaaghboss in Training
Validated User
And finally addressing one of the most frequent complaints heard around the internets, chapter tactics now affect vehicles.
Finally. Time to dust off the Predators.

I like what I'm seeing a lot. Some more equipments and points adjustments, and Marines will be able to hang with all the more recent armies again.

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It seems weird to me to be pushing Primaris White Scars without Primaries bikes
Yeah, I keep hoping to see those, because my DAngel successors already have a hefty Ravenwing element and I wouldn't mind growing it. Not sure if I want potential new Marine Bikes to look like the current ones but BIGGER and MOAR METAL or if I want them to be dieselpunk jetbikes, to contrast with the stupidly over-ornate Custodes ones.

EDIT: and I do like that they went for the Wizened Battle Grandma look for that Cannoness. Not sure if I'd pick up that specific model (I have many converted Cannonessi for my Sisters already and am a filthy converter by inclination) but it's a good look overall.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Previous Thread

The new Canoness has the interesting distinction of looking like she's been around a while:

Gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised with this one.
You know what? This looks like a Holy Warrior Woman who has seen (and done) some hardcore fucking shit!! I'm very impressed they didn't go young and sexy here.

Top Bottom