• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

4e D&D online?

Seroster

Miw!
Validated User
Is anyone interested in a game of 4e D&D? It seems a bit crazy that we have quite a few people rereading stuff from the game etc... But I for one am not playing anything at the moment.

Unfortunately I don't think I have the time OR skills to DM currently :(

ezekiel

Follower of the Way
Validated User
I am eight million percent on board for an online 4e game. Itching to play Zeitgeist in specific, but I'm game for literally any form of 4e at this point.

ezekiel

Follower of the Way
Validated User
Is anyone interested in a game of 4e D&D? It seems a bit crazy that we have quite a few people rereading stuff from the game etc... But I for one am not playing anything at the moment.

Unfortunately I don't think I have the time OR skills to DM currently :(
Not to double-post, but just letting you (and anyone else reading) know, I've found at least one other player via Roll20 who is interested, so we've got the nucleus for a group. Finding a DM will be the key thing, of course, but if we can do that I'm sure we could get a group together.

ezekiel

Follower of the Way
Validated User
Oh wow, thanks for continuing to look!
Clearly you underestimate how much I want to play 4e.
(I am reminded of the time my dad was shocked that I went from "dead asleep" to "dressed and present at the dining table" in about 5 minutes when he announced there would be waffles. I said almost the same thing: "Clearly you underestimate how much I love waffles.")

Scrabbit

Validated User
I'm currently running two 5e games but one of them is coming to an end soon so if there's still no DM in about a month's time I could step up! If somebody else shows up in that time I'm totally up for being a player, too, though.

In all honesty I would actually somewhat prefer to be a player since I don't have TONS of 4e experience but either way I'm happy to join if you'll have me

Seroster

Miw!
Validated User
Well, that's cool :) I know that ezekiel has been assembling a list of players he has found elsewhere, but no DM yet.

I don't think I'm that competent to discuss the differences between 4e and other D&D from a DM's point of view. On the other hand - well, let me put it this way: it would be really great if/when we have a group rather than just the DM coming up with a campaign and such if we "sat down" together and discussed what we'd like/expect. Personally I would dearly like something structured differently from "5 strangers meet in a tavern" and if everyone is generally experienced with 4e we should be able to come up with something to help any DM adapt to running 4e.

Scrabbit

Validated User
Absolutely, session 0 is important! I tend to like trying to come up with different ways to start a campaign than the classic tavern and it's obviously much easier when you know what kind of game everyone wants :)

Tricksy and False

Social Justice Murderhobo
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm registering interest in playing when a GM is found. Hopefully, there aren't already too many players interested.

Seroster

Miw!
Validated User
So maybe we draw lots to figure out who gets to play if Scrabbit does DM something? Although perhaps first priority should be figuring out what time of play would fit the most people.

Top Bottom