• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

4e D&D online?

ezekiel

Follower of the Way
Validated User
Any time Sunday is perfectly fine for me. Gives me an excuse to *plan* to be online earlier so I can Do Things With Friends first :)

Aldin

Validated User
Count me in as another interested player, and I'm available any day except Saturday evenings. The last time I got to play 4E was in 2012 and recently I've been wanting to give it another try. I don't have any particular preference for classes or races, so I'm a fairly blank slate.

Seroster

Miw!
Validated User
Ok so here is a list of people who have responded to date:

Seroster
ezekiel
Scrabbit (potentially DM)
Tricksy and False
Lizardbite
Frezak ("I've been thinking of running some introductory 4E adventure things.")
AilphanG (up for DMing a 'one-shot' of 3-5 sessions)
Lontra Felina
Aldin

And the first game being spun off is AilphanG's with players Seroster, ezekiel, Lizardbite, and Tricksy and False.

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
Looks like the current game is full, but I'll throw my hat in the ring as someone who'd be interested in this sort of thing. I'm (US Central) unavailable Wednesday evenings, and occupied several times a month on Saturday and Sunday afternoons (all for my meatspace games), but generally available on other evenings.

Atlictoatl