• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[4e+/ Pics] Perfect "Race/Class" Illustrations

chiguayante

biggest sword of them all
Okay everyone, in this thread go ahead and post pictures that represent certain D&D races or classes perfectly. We should only have great art in here, and it should be fairly easy to tell what kind of class or at least role/power source the individual is.

I'll set the tone by posting some pics. I have no sources so don't ask. Please do not hotlink my photobucket account, if you want to use them upload them yourselves please. :D

Paladins:

Fighter:

Avengers:

(yes that's a warforged avenger)

Shifter:

Warlocks:

Last edited:

chiguayante

Tiefling:

I used this for an invoker, but any edgy caster will do:

Angel/deva/cosmic magic sorcerer

Fighters:

Barbarian:

Druid:

Last edited:

Kai Tave

Validated User
Nothing personal to contribute but a thanks for the thread. Since the Character Builder has a spot for character art, I've been on the lookout for artwork to upload. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread (and now I want to play a Warforged Avenger).

chiguayante

Nothing personal to contribute but a thanks for the thread. Since the Character Builder has a spot for character art, I've been on the lookout for artwork to upload. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread (and now I want to play a Warforged Avenger).
Wanting to share the warforged avenger pic and searching for character builder pics is actually what sparked this thread :D I'll be poking around for more.

chiguayante

chiguayante

Fighter:

(Originally for a chilean disabilities donation drive. The teleton is huuuuge in Chile.)

Sword Mage:

Wizard:

You can find more of this artist's work at GENZOMAN on DeviantArt. He's a chilean artist that started doing cards for a Chilean CCG called "Mitos y Leyendas" (really cool, I have a couple sets). From there he got some more recognition, has been doing some WoW CCG art, some L5R stuff... he's the one that did the infamous "super skinny blood elf" on the Eastern Kingdoms splash page in WoW...

Genzo is really good, my only gripe is he tends to cheese out his female characters a bit too much.

Top Bottom