• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[4e] What if Tiamat and Lloth were lesbian lovers?

Crazy Jerome

Retired User
I tend to take a bit of a twisted Greek myth perspective on this part of the cosmology, assuming that anyone with a godly portfolio is capable of getting it on with any other such being, time, interest, etc. permitting. Given most of them have been around for a long time, I assume most of them have so engaged at some point. When there aren't many dating options in your highly select pool, you can't be that particular. :D

Whether Tiamat and Lolth were both female at the time raises the interesting question of exactly what kind of lovers they might have been, but godly shapechanging makes such labels rather besides the point, anyway. For all I know, they were simultaneously male and female, and impregnated each other during their last tryst.

Of course, I also think that when a god gives another god the cold shoulder, it lasts a long time. Thus any speculation about Correlon and Grumush (sp?) is probably just that. ;)

Xenophile

Retired User
They don't really seem like each other's types.

Besides, Lolth already has her sexy drow exarch Eclavdra and Tiamat has draconic consorts all over the place.

Christopher V. Brady

Banned
They don't really seem like each other's types.

Besides, Lolth already has her sexy drow exarch Eclavdra and Tiamat has draconic consorts all over the place.
It wouldn't happen. It would be like two insecure Dommes trying to one up each other. Constantly.

They'd get together, have an attraction going, one would maim the other (Tiamat would easily win that one) and there'd be an eternity long feud between them.

Also, it's pretty apparent that Lolth is a militant lesbian just by her choice of society, whereas Tiamat doesn't care, she just wants POWER.

Top Bottom