• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[4e] What if Tiamat and Lloth were lesbian lovers?

Topher

RPGnet Member
Banned
Has Saz gotten to this point already? That didn't take long. If we're lucky that means he's about ready to go away for a while again soon.

Topher

Cave Bear

Banned
What if Bane has a barbecue and invites all his friends?
I bet Vecna shows up and enjoys a bratwurst with relish and saurkraut and all the fixings.

Owlbear Camus

Autothrusters engaged!
Validated User
I bet Vecna shows up and enjoys a bratwurst with relish and saurkraut and all the fixings.
Gruumsh the Uninvited would peer over the fence surrupticiously at the assembled deities and their merriment, a single tear welling in his one eye.

He would resolve to have an even better barbecue than the War God and all his stupid friends.

Crazy Jerome

Retired User
Now that is just going too far. You know what happens when that pack gets together and starts drinking, and a little deity nooky in the pool shack is the least of the problem. :mad:

:D

Monkey King

Your computer is literally haunted
Validated User
It wouldn't happen. It would be like two insecure Dommes trying to one up each other. Constantly.
I dunno. Deities presumably have a lot of control over their physical incarnations, so you can read a lot into the fact that Tiamat chooses to be a smaller size category than her consorts.

I think they'd be incompatible for different reasons, myself. A goddess of greed and vengeance does not sound like she'd be fun to date, and pairing her with a goddess of deceit and trickery is a punchline all by itself.

Top Bottom