• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

a heroic fantasy series where evil had won ?

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
There's a couple Final Fantasy games pretty near that description.

Tiran

Validated User
Made me think of the webnovel: A Practical guide to evil, but I kind of doubt thats what you're talking about.

MadCow

Master of all evil bovine
Validated User
IIRC there was a Midnight show (movie? tv series?) based on the RPG setting, but I think it didn't go anywhere...

Edit: ah there it is... ninja'd

Kasharin Manichea

Doesn't really exist
Validated User
This sounds REALLY like what I remembered. Thanks !
There was a movie made in the setting. It was... not very good but the protagonist definitely worked for the bad guy and ran into the rebels. I can't remember for sure if he ended up on their side at the end or not.

ashimbabbar

Validated User
There was a movie made in the setting. It was... not very good but the protagonist definitely worked for the bad guy and ran into the rebels. I can't remember for sure if he ended up on their side at the end or not.
YES ! That must be it - I must have read a review of the movie on some RPG site and the reviewer's opinion of how it should have been instead, and his idea of the campaign he'd have played in that setting ! Thanks a lot !

Top Bottom