A List of Player Finders

Maelish

Validated User
Hello guys. I run Find Gamers. We use Postal Codes in the USA, Canada and Great Britain to approximate distance between gamers. You can then use our privacy protecting message system to contact Local Gamers or from the Online Gamer list. Sign up and create your gamer profile for others to see.

You can also create things like`local events` and `conventions` on the Event Calendar. So if you plan on an event with lots of games, just create your new Event and put scheduled Activities beneath it. I'll be greatly expanding the features of Events in the next few months.

Let me know if you have any questions via PM here on on Find Gamers.

Thanks,
Maelish

darklightuk

Validated User
Hello guys. I run Find Gamers. We use Postal Codes in the USA, Canada and Great Britain to approximate distance between gamers. You can then use our privacy protecting message system to contact Local Gamers or from the Online Gamer list. Sign up and create your gamer profile for others to see.

You can also create things like`local events` and `conventions` on the Event Calendar. So if you plan on an event with lots of games, just create your new Event and put scheduled Activities beneath it. I'll be greatly expanding the features of Events in the next few months.

Let me know if you have any questions via PM here on on Find Gamers.

Thanks,
Maelish
Good idea - will investigate

loady

Retired User
Meetup organizers get 3 groups and pay
6 month plan $12/month billed every 6 months
3 month plan $15/month billed every 3 months
1 month plan $19/month billed every month. They are all auto billed unless you disable it.
They refuse to offer a yearly discount. Assuming that your groups are active you can recoup the money through sponsors or member dues. Its possible to cover the $144/year. The value is in the user base and all the features. And you can have three totally different groups for one price. Like a professional group, a game group and a dog group. A big city can support a few RPG meetup groups. A small city maybe one.

Top Bottom