A Mandatory Introduction Thread

CosmoTheGamer

Validated User
Greetings fellow gamers and RPGnet users,

I've always been interested in the tabletop genre, to the point where I would collect books and dice and minis, but I've never found a group IRL that would have me or had a stable enough schedule to attempt to play. I'm hoping that by introducing myself here I can find a good group online and friends to potentially meet up with at community events.

I'm an Northwest Arkansas based gamer with plenty of writing and world building experience. I currently hold a B.F.A. in Creative Writing and have several writing projects in progress. My projects include a proto-cyberpunk novel, and a couple of tabletop universes I hope to one day flesh out and perhaps sell as PDFs.

I'm familiar with D&D 5e/3.5e, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, and GURPS systems enough to make characters, but as such I've never had true opportunities to play. I'm sure that I'd also be able to pick up other systems fairly quickly. I wouldn't mind assisting a GM in making stories or amusing situations, but I'm probably not skilled or familiar enough to run games off the bat just yet. I'd really be interested in learning the mechanics of those White Wolf games!

Thanks for having me and I look forward to gaming with many of you.

Top Bottom