• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

A Song of Ice and Fire actual play, on Twitch and VOD!

Critias

Social Justice Galliard
RPGnet Member
Validated User
BONUS MATERIAL: tonight, at 12:00 midnight (EST) I'll be appearing on the Shadowcasters' Network Stream-a-thon, live on Twitch. They do a 36-hour marathon session every year to raise funds, they raffle away all sorts of cool stuff, etc, etc, and I'm gonna be a guest star (again), this time during a panel for SCN game-masters, discussing our campaigns, etc, etc.

Also, I'll be there -- and the Shadowcasters don't know this yet -- in costume, as Robert Bro-ratheon, King Bobby B, himself. Kind of. You'll see.

Critias

Social Justice Galliard
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Episode Seven is up: a full session of NPCs stopping by the family's tents in the pavilion grounds, paying ransoms, having chats, slowly unfolding some backstories, dealing with squires starting trouble, and on and on and on. Fun stuff. Character-stuff.

Critias

Social Justice Galliard
RPGnet Member
Validated User
We're going back to King's Landing this Sunday afternoon, at 3:00 EST. We've got the horsemanship contest lined up, AND jousts against Ser Vardis Egen, Captain of the Eyrie's household guard, jousts against Hugh of the Vale, Hand of the King Jon Arryn's own squire...and even a PC squaring off to joust against the Kingsguard knight, Ser Meryn Trant!

Live, on Twitch!

Top Bottom