• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

ACKS: Domains at War - Any way to get it?

Scarik

You die as you live.
Validated User
I've come late to the ACKS party.

I have the core and the player's guide but what my soul truly desires is Domains at War. I finished the free starter edition and as soon as I had I tried to see if I could get the full version.

My search has been fruitless though, it looks like if you didn't back the kickstarter last year you are out of luck.

Is there something I am missing or am I SOL?

Lord Crimson

Prophet of Darkness
Validated User
If you go on the Autarch boards, I believe Alex is (or was) advertising for some folks that wanted to swap their Kickstarter obligations. That would be your best bet, I'd think.

Grymbok

Licensed to Ill
Validated User
As of the latest backer update on KickStarter, the PDFs should be on general sale in about a month.

Machpants

ExF3Nav
Validated User
BTW what does SOL stand for, I am trying to fit (the more polite!) So Out of Luck in, but it is missing an O!

But yeah we don't have it yet as backers and after we do you can buy it for sure. It will be available for retail soon

DarkMoc

Validated User

I have the core and the player's guide but what my soul truly desires is Domains at War. I finished the free starter edition and as soon as I had I tried to see if I could get the full version.

My search has been fruitless though, it looks like if you didn't back the kickstarter last year you are out of luck.

The PDF should be available for purchase on July 4th, and the hardcopy in early to mid August.

Scarik

You die as you live.
Validated User
BTW what does SOL stand for, I am trying to fit (the more polite!) So Out of Luck in, but it is missing an O!
It means Sh!t Outta Luck. I'm not sure how regional the term is but its common enough around here that you can use it in professional settings.

apmacris

Banned

You don't have long to wait - I've been uploading it to DriveThruRPG and sending it to backers all day. It'll be available for purchase on DTRPG on July 4th! And there's lots of other cool stuff for ACKS coming soon, so you're timing to the ACKS party is actually pretty good.

Scarik

You die as you live.
Validated User
You don't have long to wait - I've been uploading it to DriveThruRPG and sending it to backers all day. It'll be available for purchase on DTRPG on July 4th! And there's lots of other cool stuff for ACKS coming soon, so you're timing to the ACKS party is actually pretty good.
Glad to hear it.

I've got a Romance of the Three Kingdoms OSR game going on that needs some serious mass combat and logistics rules. :D

Top Bottom