• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Act. Play] Discussion, Guessing, Misc. for Demon: Lawyers, Mods and Demons

BethDragon

nominally Good Person
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Welcome!

Please feel free to give your guesses, reasoning, comments and whatnots for the Demon: the Descent Actual Play thread of Lawyers, Mods and Demons, found here.

Once again, I remind you that the possible player identities are Random Nerd, TheWyzard, TechnocratJT, EricBrennan and John Sumbitch.

The current demon PCs are Mr. Black, Mr. Crash and Mr. Finder, in alphabetical order. At least one more PC is planned to be added later on.

Hope you enjoy the Actual Play!

DwarfRage

Validated User
... Now I want to play/run Demon. Despite being emotionally done with nWOD/GMC.

Well done. (Yes this is a repeat, but properly placed after deleting the previous one)

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
... Now I want to play/run Demon. Despite being emotionally done with nWOD/GMC.

Well done. (Yes this is a repeat, but properly placed after deleting the previous one)
Yeah, well, wait until you get to read some of the logs of the actual games. Those are even better!

BethDragon

nominally Good Person
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmm. Mr. Black = Random Nerd.

Because ponies. And sunglasses.
Interesting..what makes you think that?
-----------
And there we go, the first session with actual gameplay is up! Sorry about the editing; I had noticed that the dice roll results were bracketed so that no one could see them. We will have links for the character sheets once everything has been redacted.

TechnocratJT

Want be in Avengers 5
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Eh, we only really got bogged down there for about 40 minutes. By the standards of complicated plans in RPGs, that's pretty efficient.
Yeah but for a little bit we come off a bit like headless chickens trying to build an elephant. We get past it. But its gotta read silly.

RoadsOfShadow

Validated User
Yeah but for a little bit we come off a bit like headless chickens trying to build an elephant. We get past it. But its gotta read silly.
It reads like Black is the worried but effective one surrounded by (minor) security risks. I think it might be perfect.

Good stuff so far, and as soon as I get myself away from using my free time to watch ALL OF THE NETFLIX, I think I can successfully pin down the cast to their forum side Covers. You lot were sloppy when you haden't realized we were going to play that game. ;)
Incidentally, Beth, are you going to use my or someone else's breaking of the corresponding as an excuse to dumb an angry Angel on them?

Keep up the good work! :)

TechnocratJT

Want be in Avengers 5
Staff member
RPGnet Member
It reads like Black is the worried but effective one surrounded by (minor) security risks. I think it might be perfect.

Good stuff so far, and as soon as I get myself away from using my free time to watch ALL OF THE NETFLIX, I think I can successfully pin down the cast to their forum side Covers. You lot were sloppy when you haden't realized we were going to play that game. ;)
Incidentally, Beth, are you going to use my or someone else's breaking of the corresponding as an excuse to dumb an angry Angel on them?

Keep up the good work! :)
No, I mean that chart session.

You have yet to see the chart session.

Last edited:
Top Bottom