• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Action Figure Wargames?

damiller

Thread Killer
Validated User
Subject says it all, I am looking for a wargame to play with my son that can use is/mine "3" inch action figures.

d :D

bed123456

Validated User
Maybe you can use the rules from GW's inquisitor? It was for 54mm figures. You do not have to use the setting or anything,

CADmonkey

Validated User
Off the top of my head, I can think of Power Warriors and Giant Monster Rampage from Radioactive Press; and CyborGladiators and Monster Island from Firefly Games. I've run Monster Island at conventions with 9" Godzilla toys and paper buildings and folks had fun. I haven't had any experience with the other games though.

AusJeb

Dreaming One
Validated User
Star Wars SAGA/Star Wars minis. Generate a stat card for each figure as per the minis game and use the mini rules for combat.

How many figures are you talking about?

Arac4105

Validated User
There's always Fuzzy Heroes, which uses action figures, stuffed toys and even green army men if you have 'em.

Mister Gone

Six Monkey Slap-Slap
Validated User
Check out freewargamesrules.co.uk as I know I've seen a could different rulesets specifically designed for action figures.

damiller

Thread Killer
Validated User
Hey I appreciate everyone's help on this thread, and it prompted me to "make" my own game to fit what I was really after.

To that end if those who have replied before I wrote this post, if you would like a copy of that game please PM me.

You can view the product page for the game here

thanks

d :D

Top Bottom