• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Adventuring for Fun and Profit!

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
She hasn't really made use of her racial spells. (Or spells at all besides mage hand and that attack, but ah, level 1 utility spells). But yeah, this is her:

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If at some point you can tell us what the treasure was, it might inform some of our conversation.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Man, that Rapier is tempting, but Aleissa might need it more...

What would it cost to get a +1 Longbow, or some +1 Arrows?

Markov

The Fabulous King
Validated User
Ah, sorry! I thought the game was currently suspended.

I think I'm going to bow out as well. The game has been very educational! Warlocks aren't what I expected, despite loving the patron stuff. Melee makes me anxious, stick to spells and ranged attacks.

Unfortunately, I don't think I've done a good job keeping up a good posting rate, and the wiki deletion making it harder to reference things hasn't helped with my constant need to reference things.

Aiki, you've been an outstanding (and understanding!) GM, and I'd love to play in another game you run when I'm better able to keep up.

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So for those that remain, we're down to 3 players, maybe 4 if Crimson comes back.

I'm not really a fan of rerecruiting to bolster a group.

So, we can keep going with you three, or call it a wrap.

I'm enjoying the game, but the dynamic does change a bit with only 3 player, and I'll need to be a bit more careful with encounter design. The party balance isn't too bad, and you can certainly afford enough healing potions if it comes to that.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm game for continuing. We're better at some things than others, but we aren't high and dry on anything critical-- we have at least one area effect spell, for example.

Top Bottom