IC After The Storm (Villains & Vigilantes 3.0)

Cattrina

Validated User
OOC: I can't think of anything else to ask, but my this is getting complicated... :cool:
OOC: No kidding XD and Knowing Potted Plant, it is like 4 times as complicated you think it is

Potted Plant

Power Flower
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: Yup, Firehand is up to date, and everyone eventually learns the information.

EDIT: And thank you for the compliments. :)

"I am gay, and even I thought that she was stunningly beautiful," Miguel replies to Elsa's question. "Quite a forceful personality too. The kind of person who takes charge. Well, she was in charge of that place, or at least that is what I understood."

Cerulean Lion

Social Justice Christian
Validated User
ALAN/FIREHAND

Alan's comment when the gang gets together: "Dr. Delores Gris was an impressive woman. And we're told about an old man and a scary woman. Do we have any positive evidence that Gray Death has to be a man?"

Dudley Do-Right

Validated User
Abby Daniels

"Since everyone that has met Gray Death has not lived to tell the tale, we have no evidence either way. It could be a woman using a voice changer even. One way to tell would be to watch the physical movements. A science class I took in college showed that even if they are wearing full body armor, once you know what to look for, you can tell which were men and which were women with nearly 100% accuracy. They showed us videos of dance groups dressed as Storm Troopers from Star Wars, and other groups dressed in a way to hide their body shape. It took time but we eventually learned the telltale signs based on how they moved. Sometimes we would guess wrong but not often. I think if I could watch video of Gray Death in action, I might be able to tell if they are male or female."

Cattrina

Validated User
SAMANTHA/HYDRA

"That is not actually correct, there is that one guy who dressed up as Gay Death and got even a picture with Gray Death, he's still alive. And who knows if Grey Death is the son or Daughter of Dolores. Do we know if she had any children?"

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
"Anyone can put on a costume that looks like Grey Death's outfit..." Elsa points out cautiously "...But it would take a certain level of natural talent or more likely a lot of training to believably impersonate them, even in a non-combat situation."

She concedes "Than again, it's worth checking out the guy with the halloween costume again. Could be random chance, or maybe they're closer to the original than we thought. The fact he was still alive is promising at least. This assassin sticks to planned targets, not spur of the moment ones, or they have a sense of humour that outweighs the security risk."

Cerulean Lion

Social Justice Christian
Validated User
ALAN / FIREHAND

Alan, thoughtfully: "Or they might think anything that adds a little confusion to what we think about them is worth allowing. Although I think Elsa's right. Gray Death just has a sense of proportion or a sense of humor or both."

Top Bottom